The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Don’t just throw hundreds of dollars into it, put what you feel is a comfortable amount
you wouldnt mind losing some of, you’ll regret not buying more as Price goes up, but you can buy more back in a dip. And don’t start doing the math of what you would’ve made if you bought more cause you’ll Just get pissed the fukk off :mjlol:

I had a girl today hit me up wanting to throw 1k into Loom, she told me this after I had to do a walk through of showing her how to convert to USD coin to even buy it, I’m like hold up you just figuring out how to even buy this, start slow. :whoa:
Lmaooo nah I’m being chill about it. Only got 1k coins. I had some fraudulent charge on my credit card for a couple hundred a few months ago and I forgot about it completely. The chargeback just came through tho so i don’t mind throwing small money at this for fun.

But I took a pretty bad L on some crypto back in 17 so I’ve been a bit hesitant on jumping back in that world. :skip:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FYI the 13F filings are almost always posted late by the big institutional players once they have already adjusted those positions. It’s posted quarterly but usually anywhere from 2 to 3 months later.

I am sure there are Reddit subs that can provide some real time information but as with most things in life the important information is always behind some sort of paywall.
Do you think Bloomberg terminal gives you access that real time info?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
FYI the 13F filings are almost always posted late by the big institutional players once they have already adjusted those positions. It’s posted quarterly but usually anywhere from 2 to 3 months later.

I am sure there are Reddit subs that can provide some real time information but as with most things in life the important information is always behind some sort of paywall.
Where can you find this in real tide? As in resources? Paywall or not.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
$SOS is a good look brehs.

I got info from some dudes way smarter than me, but apparently they are involved with bitcoin mining and they just got some new equipment. Dude told me he isn't selling untill 50...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i get that but wouldnt it have popped months ago then. Why is Moderna priced thru the roof and Pfizer so low?

a lot of the covid stuff was already priced into the Pfizer stock price. Pfizer is so huge that the covid stuff isn’t a large percentage of their valuation...Pfizer will just be moving sideways kind of like att and others.

i went all in on Pfizer around last may and it just didn’t work out. I got out of it as soon as it went up a bit. And notice it still hasn’t done much of anything.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
You doing long term or what?
yeah im going to see if its helpful for like 6 months, for $10 a month its nothing

its perfect for me because keeping up with spac news before the market opens is tough

I will start the free trial on monday and see how it goes

//

OCGN are having a conference on Tuesday( big news I expect , a good number of institutions have invested OCGN Institutional Ownership - Ocugen, Inc. Stock ) and im hoping CCIV is confirmed next week

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
coli Mods are a joke

we should have our own money section instead of a damn sticky

ive been calling for this for the past 3 years now

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah im going to see if its helpful for like 6 months, for $10 a month its nothing

its perfect for me because keeping up with spac news before the market opens is tough

I will start the free trial on monday and see how it goes

//

OCGN are having a conference on Tuesday( big news I expect , a good number of institutions have invested OCGN Institutional Ownership - Ocugen, Inc. Stock ) and im hoping CCIV is confirmed next week
Ok cool hope it works out for you. Keep us updated