The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are some things yall brehs look at when doing your due diligence? Once thing I learned is to look at the 13F filings

For the one or two brehs that might not know what that is....

The Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Form 13F is a quarterly report that is required to be filed by all institutional investment managers with at least $100 million in assets under management. It discloses their equity holdings and can provide some insights into what the smart money is doing in the market.
EDGAR is the truth. It’s time consuming but worth it to be an informed investor.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
EDGAR is the truth. It’s time consuming but worth it to be an informed investor.
FYI the 13F filings are almost always posted late by the big institutional players once they have already adjusted those positions. It’s posted quarterly but usually anywhere from 2 to 3 months later.

I am sure there are Reddit subs that can provide some real time information but as with most things in life the important information is always behind some sort of paywall.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Was hoping it hit its ATH at $3.40. But it still might.
I’ll look at the chart for you and give you my non expert advice lol. In my non expert advice looking at the chart it isn’t going to touch that no time in the immediate future. Again no expert so take what I say with a grain of cocaine. It’s just going to be sideways for the near future.

I really think y’all need to learn about chart reading or something relative to what y’all are trying to get out of the market though. It would help y’all imo and wouldn’t be like y’all are playing the acceptable lottery. Just an observation but it is your money at the end of the day and I hope you win regardless.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone else invested in idex, it’s tanking serious. Should I just sell the shut :jbhmm:

I don’t know much about stocks but wanna learn.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Anyone else invested in idex, it’s tanking serious. Should I just sell the shut :jbhmm:

Yeah you should sell. Read some books on stocks depending on the style you want to do and come back to be honest.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’ll look at the chart for you and give you my non expert advice lol. In my non expert advice looking at the chart it isn’t going to touch that no time in the immediate future. Again no expert so take what I say with a grain of cocaine. It’s just going to be sideways for the near future.

I really think y’all need to learn about chart reading or something relative to what y’all are trying to get out of the market though. It would help y’all imo and wouldn’t be like y’all are playing the acceptable lottery. Just an observation but it is your money at the end of the day and I hope you win regardless.
It’s play money so I don’t really care about it much. If it hits $2.00 again like last week I’ll just sell.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

DONT sell unless you need bread now. You won’t lose money unless you sell. Just be patient. Also there’s no one size fits all for that question. It really depends on your risk tolerance and personal situation.