The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
what does this even mean? PFE is around $34 and dropping

It means the market priced in the idea of the US buying more vaccines months ago. That news wouldn't move the stock bc its been assumed. Alot of news and theories in markets get priced in before public info comes out. Just letting u know why it didn't pop with the info coming out.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
AR company?:patrice:

Seems real nitche to me
Not AR like Sword Art Online. But for medical professionals. They’re using them to perform surgeries and shyt. Do a little bit of research. The potential is there. But also I don’t really know shyt. But I’m up 40% the last few months so I ain’t completely shytting the bed.

But as always, invest at your own risk.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not AR like Sword Art Online. But for medical professionals. They’re using them to perform surgeries and shyt. Do a little bit of research. The potential is there. But also I don’t really know shyt. But I’m up 40% the last few months so I ain’t completely shytting the bed.

But as always, invest at your own risk.

Yeah after reading on it it doesn't seem like a bad stock. They combined with that jap company and it seems like it'll be more business oriented than recreational like Google glass.
Some of their qtr calls are in the red tho and that worries me a bit.

I wanna get in another tech stock. The one I have is my best one in my portfolio.