The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I listen regularly (higher learning too for van). It’s kind of weird/funny seeing them on YouTube now having a face to put to the voices.
Yea, funny enough, damn near all look how they sound, especially Jomi lol

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It's too bad Tek Knight won't be around to make anymore episodes of The Whole Truth. A new season was just picked up on Vought Plus.

It's a hit :mjlol:

cvVG6qe.png

They even flipped the Wayne family legacy of helping slaves

8bb6cbe0-73ae-4f98-81b2-e96fc972116b_text.gif

1145f38a-4c29-4047-9e25-424fa9777564_text.gif

Tek Knight's great-great-grandaddy was a slave catcher. He woulda wrangled A-Train's ass right up :mjpls:

bring a towel

fukk a towel. Bring a Proton Pack or the Poltergust 3000 to suck that ectogasmic goop up 🤮

4Lx3.gif

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A glaringly bad episode. I'm only halfway through the episode and I'm posting.

EDIT: Crunchwrap and a Sybian. Haven't heard that in years :russ:

Think we all knew Kessler wasn't actually there. The reveal was probably the only enjoyable scene.

Actually I did love how the woke buzzard speech HL had fell flat with the right wing elite. Big wink wink at some of The Boys fans who didn't know until it was too late that they weren't apart of the joke.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
These eps ads over an hour long and. Nothing happens. I hate this season

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This season has been pretty good for me. Maybe not as strong/focus as previous seasons, but good. Last episode had me intrigued all the way through. I be looking forward every week for the next episode. Even though we all knew breh was in Butcher's head. It didn't make me feel like :comeon:or anything.

After I finished The Bear last week. Seeing what other's online is saying about The Boys this season let me know that there are levels to disappointment. There are some people (in other forums) who think both shows just dropped "trash" seasons (they're entitled to their opinions). I think that's too extreme to say. I liked The Bear S3 but clearly it wasn't fukkin with S1 & S2 (those seasons progressed a lot and was laser focus). And The Boys is still one of (if not) the best TV show on television still. Even after this slight step backwards this season. It could also be that these shows has been so consistent in the past that the bar is too high. Either way, neither has been trash at least not imo. 10/10 is too extreme to. Both shows newest season's has been good, not great, and definitely not trash.

Last edited: