The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched it and yea the downward spiral continues. Trash episode for a trash season :francis:
So the smartest woman in the world has a gun in her face. The best plan she could come up with was....run to the keypad where she most likely has to enter a code or hope she presses the panic button when she gets to it? Seems like she shouldve tried screaming(and dodging) and hope Homelander(who has superhearing) or someone else heard her.

Also what was the purpose of the Zendaya shyt? Why the hell would the butler say that line after Huey was out of danger and Teknight dead? Just for the joke of it being Zendaya? It made more sense for Teknight to reveal that to Hughie after he pulled off the mask.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Me after firecracker shooting milk in my face

hOufCL.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Van called Laz Alonso(MM) during Midnight Boys covering The Boys. He explains his weight loss, sort of. Mightve been "his idea" for the character but it couldve personally been health shyt. Especially since he said he put on weight for the role of MM and this is his natural weight. I can see why he may have health problems with that excess weight at his age. That ending :dead:
Yall brehs should check out the Midnight Boys pod. They cover most the "nerd" stuff like comic book movies/shows and star wars type shyt. But they also covered shogun too iirc. They covering Acolyte, HotD and Boys now. They do movie reviews too, most recent was Furiosa iirc.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Van called Laz Alonso(MM) during Midnight Boys covering The Boys. He explains his weight loss, sort of. Mightve been "his idea" for the character but it couldve personally been health shyt. Especially since he said he put on weight for the role of MM and this is his natural weight. I can see why he may have health problems with that excess weight at his age. That ending :dead:
Yall brehs should check out the Midnight Boys pod. They cover most the "nerd" stuff like comic book movies/shows and star wars type shyt. But they also covered shogun too iirc. They covering Acolyte, HotD and Boys now. They do movie reviews too, most recent was Furiosa iirc.

midnight boys is dope

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, why the fukk doesnt Homelander figure something is wrong when sees a fukking bullet wound in Sage's head? :dahell:
midnight boys is dope
Yea I been fukking with them for a minute. Was rocking with House of R too, but I think they on their :mjpls: shyt by leaving the ringerverse feed with Midnight Boys. :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
cvVG6qe.png

Seems like Kripke and the other writers getting the gay fantasies off.

I havent even watched the ep yet. From how here and multiple other places talking about it, seems it will be a chore to get through :francis:

To add on to that

This episode was probably the closest to the comic :francis: Just unnecessarily grotesque and weird

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, why the fukk doesnt Homelander figure something is wrong when sees a fukking bullet wound in Sage's head? :dahell:
He knew something was wrong but it was too late to do anything about it so he tried to just ignore it. He asked her what happened and whats wrong with her but other than saying brain damage she couldn't tell him exactly what happened. He even tried to use his super hearing

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm still tripping over their big plan was sending in ultra regular traumatized my dad just died hughie into a meeting with the most powerful people on earth and fukking omega mutant batman to "infiltrate" the party and plant shyt. Yeah it worked somehow but who wrote that? who read that shyt over and was like "yeah, this makes any type of sense" :mjlol:

shyt a get together with literally just the politicians and tek knight himself should have spelled disaster. alas they were shooting, stabbing, killing nikkas for a couple hours as homie and neuman did...whatever. then shorty gave the most stereotypical right wing dikksucking speech and all them billionaires were like ya know what, yeahhhh treason! For as meticulous and scheming as Neuman has shown to be shorty jumped completely out of the window with haste here and then to make it worse her dumb ass got recorded :dead:

Now I realize this show is just fukkery now and I'm supremely entertained but even my suspension of disbelief was put on high alert with the hughweaver stunt. That shyt should have never left the writing table or whatever them hacks use to come up with this shyt.

I'm still entertained though and thats what matters end of the day :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm still tripping over their big plan was sending in ultra regular traumatized my dad just died hughie into a meeting with the most powerful people on earth and fukking omega mutant batman to "infiltrate" the party and plant shyt. Yeah it worked somehow but who wrote that? who read that shyt over and was like "yeah, this makes any type of sense" :mjlol:

shyt a get together with literally just the politicians and tek knight himself should have spelled disaster. alas they were shooting, stabbing, killing nikkas for a couple hours as homie and neuman did...whatever. then shorty gave the most stereotypical right wing dikksucking speech and all them billionaires were like ya know what, yeahhhh treason!

Now I realize this show is just fukkery now and I'm supremely entertained but even my suspension of disbelief was put on high alert with the hughweaver stunt. That shyt should have never left the writing table or whatever them hacks use to come up with this shyt.

I'm still entertained though and thats what matters end of the day :mjlol:

This show loves the fukk these Republicans trope, even from the villains

And yeah, fukk, Republicans

But Neumann and Sage are villains and they going for cheap laughs with the most lowbrow politics humor