The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
once the shock factor is gone all this pervy stuff is cringe af upon rewatch even the older seasons...two more EPS before I check out:beli:
I'm tired of it. He is the only visible Black man besides A Train and Noir....
A train gonna end up with his legs ripped off before this is over :snoop:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
cvVG6qe.png

Seems like Kripke and the other writers getting the gay fantasies off.

I havent even watched the ep yet. From how here and multiple other places talking about it, seems it will be a chore to get through :francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
once the shock factor is gone all this pervy stuff is cringe af upon rewatch even the older seasons...two more EPS before I check out:beli:

A train gonna end up with his legs ripped off before this is over :snoop:
We got 2 eps and then 1 more season and it's over..I think 10 yrs from now we will look back like wtf did we watch like Ren And Stimpy

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
cvVG6qe.png

I havent even watched the ep yet. From how here and multiple other places talking about it, seems it will be a chore to get through :francis:
Batman having “facist underpinnings as a rich guy who hunts poor people” is total bullshyt and they know it. He dismantled mob families that were parasites on the poor before fighting supervillains and demigods.

Like I understand the whole point of the show to satirize these characters, but don’t try to twist what they were in pop culture. Batman’s not going around beating the shyt out of single mothers on food stamps.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
the title change :deadrose:

This season has been ass though. I feel like i leave every episode without anything to really talk about other than the gross out shyt. We gotta keep it a buck. I’m glad next season is the end before this gets too played out

I dont think its just me either, i don’t see any real buzz on social media for it either
Nah we’re all at that point. I loved season three, but when it ended with all of the characters in the same place they started, except Homelander was a little more cracked and Butcher had cancer… I realized the show is getting really padded. I commented on this earlier, but that’s why we’re seeing so many subplots that don’t really matter, like Hughie‘s dad, MM’s daughter, and Frenchie being gay outta nowhere.. it’s time to wrap this shyt up

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after yesterday ep every supe should get hit by that compound v killer virus :scust:
Imagine being in the xmen verse but near every mutant is a degenerate. I'd root for the legacy virus to win :wow:
:russ:bruh have you been following House of X and Powers of X that more or less what some of the X-Men have been on:takedat::shaq::dame:.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
cvVG6qe.png

Yeah, I have a great stomach and tolerance level for grotesque or obscure stuff but there is such a thing as doing too much. :francis:

Good on my brother for suggesting we eat before watching :whew: