The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Episode was weak. Everything should have went to shyt as soon as MM shot Sage in the head. You're telling me Homelander didn't hear any of that shyt? :camby:

These guys not having powers and still getting out of shyt just makes all the Supes hilariously incompetent, and that isn't a good thing.
The best thing I've heard about Homelander is that he was (at least somewhat) aware, but couldn't leave or do anything to spook off the elites :yeshrug:

Firecracker got knocked out

Tek Knight knew about Hughie from the beginning. He immediately catches Hughie bumbling his way through the conversation with his awful impersonation, and the camera cuts to him rubbing the rim of his wine glass to test "Webweaver's" superhuman hearing and instantly notices the lack of any reaction from Hughie. But like with Homelander, he can't make a scene and makes sure to take him away from any prying eyes.

Sister Sage is likely working her own angle. They have some of the most influential and powerful people in America in attendance and Sage didn't hire any security guards to watch the entrances? More than that, she gives Neuman the speech so she can handle herself then agitates MM to shoot her. This gives her plausible deniability to not help Homelander. She has been surveilling MM since she knows all about his daughter so she knows he'll be at the party.

Sage knows that Homelander is unhinged, and putting him in power is a danger to herself. His Ego couldn't take it knowing she was smarter than him. She gives Neuman the stage (and all the support of the real rulers of America) as part of her plan to keep herself safe.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
cvVG6qe.png

Seems like Kripke and the other writers getting the gay fantasies off.

I havent even watched the ep yet. From how here and multiple other places talking about it, seems it will be a chore to get through :francis:
The episode was hilarious, I don't know wtf people are smoking, I feel they take this show way too serious.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the title change :deadrose:

This season has been ass though. I feel like i leave every episode without anything to really talk about other than the gross out shyt. We gotta keep it a buck. I’m glad next season is the end before this gets too played out

I dont think its just me either, i don’t see any real buzz on social media for it either

This really should have been the last season.

The real problem is that this season is a filler season until Homelander’s takeover which when it happens has to be the final season of the show.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The best thing I've heard about Homelander is that he was (at least somewhat) aware, but couldn't leave or do anything to spook off the elites :yeshrug:

Sister Sage is likely working her own angle. They have some of the most influential and powerful people in America in attendance and Sage didn't hire any security guards to watch the entrances? More than that, she gives Neuman the speech so she can handle herself then agitates MM to shoot her. This gives her plausible deniability to not help Homelander. She has been surveilling MM since she knows all about his daughter so she knows he'll be at the party.

Sage knows that Homelander is unhinged, and putting him in power is a danger to herself. His Ego couldn't take it knowing she was smarter than him. She gives Neuman the stage (and all the support of the real rulers of America) as part of her plan to keep herself safe.

Pretty good explanation I guess :ehh:
I didn't like that scene with Sage about to have her platform to show her intelligence only to end up useless and looking like a bumbling fool. I thought for sure Homelander was about to lazer her head off right then and there.