The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They really turning up the Non-Harlem behavior in this season. Episode 6 had me :scust: multiple times.

Why the always having Mother's Milk get involved some weird stuff like having a dikk wrapped around him and injecting Web Weaver ass. :mjpls:

Tek Knight really on that :mjpls:. Glad he got what was coming to him! :demonic:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok i just finished and ashley in that skintight dom suit was :mjlit: she was looking stupid hot... ngl

Hughie was probably having fun until he was exposed...

MM catching a panic attack yeah i saw that coming...:francis:

and butcher and kessler being the illusion inside his head yeah i saw that coming...:francis: I mean it was noticeable from the minute we saw him... we knew it was in his head he's the worms rolling around in butchers brains... :hhh:

felt sorry for kimiko frenchie didnt want to see her :mjcry:

and the homelander breast feeding thing was :laff: shyt was wild!!!

the A train thing felt like redemption because remember how they said he never saved anyone... this is his redemption arc.

Sage getting shot in the brain and acting stupid was hilarious... :russ:

yeah and they should really tone it down with all the homo-erotic stuff like the shock value yeah we get it...:dead:

EDIT: and when kessler said daddy's home: I was like...:ohhh:

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the title change :deadrose:

This season has been ass though. I feel like i leave every episode without anything to really talk about other than the gross out shyt. We gotta keep it a buck. I’m glad next season is the end before this gets too played out

I dont think its just me either, i don’t see any real buzz on social media for it either