The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Whatever that shyt is, it's the new apex predator thats finna be on EVERYBODY'S ass, supes and humans alike. They just don't know it yet. I'm sensing covid parallels.

Temp V was a terrible mistake. They were trying to perfect it, but I think they found a compound that can latch on to resources from the host and create new organisms within. Butcher's eyes looked a lot diff to me this episode. Side effects of Temp V include.... (insert blissful montage with horrific symptoms)
Butcher's gonna cough it up
main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Also the twist with Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s character that everyone saw coming. It became so obvious it would’ve been a shocker if that wasn’t the case.

Everyone thought that JDM character was a hallucination of Butcher's because of his mind deteriorating.

But JDM character is actually the tumor/parasite who uses Kessler as a way to talk to Butcher. NO ONE saw that coming breh

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
what did he do?
IIRC Tek Knight ear fukked his butler and the dude went and revealed everything about him to the public.
TK later died from getting a cart or wheelbarrow to the head that fell from some floor, but he also hallucinated sacrificing himself and saving the world by fukking a meteor.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Okay half the episode was wack and kinda felt like filler but then it got good towards the end

I dont really understand that dude in Butcher's head was fake tho. how did he escape with the doctor and saw off his foot without anyone else in the group noticing?

Also all the hostile takeover of America parallels hitting weird now after the supreme court shyt