The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I liked this season but this episode kind of made people's criticisms more true. The whole espionage figure out what homelander and sage are doing stuff is so fukking stupid. You can't stop them. Just find a way to fukking kill them. The other seaosns had other shyt going on to subvert that shyt. Also, the butcher reveal was so obvious. And frenchie's storyline kind of dragged on. Almost seems like they are just trying to write him out of the show. The fukkery still top notch tho. Problem is really the show is taking itself more serious but has no reason to.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lot's of depravity this episode :picard:

Things could have gotten a lot worse for Hughie, but at least the actor is winning off screen.

Kimiko really needs to go back to therapy to work on her speech.

MM having panic attacks and taking webs to the face :sadcam:

Everybody taking L's in some fashion, except for Homelander who found himself a new milk maiden :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Way too reliant on the OTT sexual shyt that only works (and only sometimes) in small doses.

All the gross-out humor with Milk just feels like laziness/a writing crutch. Laz Alonso is constantly humiliated for no reason.

Genuinely bad episode. The little boy seeing A-Train be a hero and Black Alfred putting Tek down is about all I enjoyed

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Cot damn man :smh: I said it earlier but it feels like last week was arguably the best episode of the entire series. In retrospect cause they paused all the gross/freaky shyt. Just go LOSE THEIR DAMN MINDS this week :why:

It got to a certain point in tge episode that I stopped paying attention and wondered who the hell is writing this? What kinda shyt are they on in real life? I mean BREH. Its gotten to the point where if I know you watch it, then okay we can talk, but otherwise I really ain't comfortable with what people might think :snoop:

Imma finish the season but I bushed Spartacus for this very reason

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Is nikkas just going to nitpick and bytch every week :mjlol:

Yeah logically some of this shyt is stupid and nonsensical but its literally been that way for the entirety of the series. Its been about 78 different times the boys shoulf have been finished by the end of season one alone its a little late in the game to start noticing it now

I will say the whole webweaver gear solid plan had to be top 3 most retarded things Ive seen in this show :dead:

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
8vypol.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah fukk all that other stuff, they did it again this episode with Hughie :russ:

Evil justice league attending Elon Musk's private mansion party with all of America's republican billionaires, and your CIA-funded task force sends a powerless coli nygga in a halloween costume to infiltrate :mjlol:

I get that at this point we're not supposed to have any sense of suspense, dread, or concern for these characters not surviving but cotdamn the tone be up and down with how serious Homelander and Butcher's plotlines are supposed to be.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk all that other stuff, they did it again this episode with Hughie :russ:

Evil justice league attending Elon Musk's private mansion party with all of America's republican billionaires, and your CIA-funded task force sends a powerless coli nygga in a halloween costume to infiltrate :mjlol:

I get that at this point we're not supposed to have any sense of suspense, dread, or concern for these characters not surviving but cotdamn the tone be up and down with how serious Homelander and Butcher's plotlines are supposed to be.

Coli breh in a halloween costume :dead:

Tek knight posed to be a freaky deviant batman but dont notice hughie lack of webhole :scusthov: