The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if its been posted but on TikTok someone made the observation that Homelander doesnt really kill people that stand up to him.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's probably why TLoU was such a success quality wise for people famillar with the game . Druckmann was heavily involved in the show(writing and directed an ep) and was the creator/writer for the game.

Same with Fallout, which is Amazon's 2nd biggest show after Ring of Power: the head guy behind the game was heavily involved with the Nolans and the end result was an engaging tightly written story. Probably more impressive, given that Fallout games by design don't have tight central plots.

Tho the challenge will be if Fallout doesn't fall to the same fate as the Boys if/when once they start running out of ideas but choose to pump out additional seasons.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Gay women still like meat breh :comeon:
So what :yeshrug:
Her body still made take this d
She's recently Identified as a lesbian. She was married to a male co-star from 2016 until early last year.

"[Valorie] Curry married actor Sam Underwood, her The Following co-star, in 2016.[2] They divorced in April 2023. Curry has stated that she identifies as a lesbian.[6][7] She came out as a queer woman on National Coming Out Day 2019, previously using the terms bisexual and pansexual to describe her sexuality.[8][9]"
Maybe she'd be Bi again if a nikka spits the right game :mjlit:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
She's recently Identified as a lesbian. She was married to a male co-star from 2016 until early last year.

"[Valorie] Curry married actor Sam Underwood, her The Following co-star, in 2016.[2] They divorced in April 2023. Curry has stated that she identifies as a lesbian.[6][7] She came out as a queer woman on National Coming Out Day 2019, previously using the terms bisexual and pansexual to describe her sexuality.[8][9]"
Maybe she'd be Bi again if a nikka spits the right game :mjlit:
So she was married to a man? See I told ya fellas :steviej:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Damn he pulled her?

d0442c2c-0212-4254-8f15-8d2b76492a5a_text.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Same with Fallout, which is Amazon's 2nd biggest show after Ring of Power: the head guy behind the game was heavily involved with the Nolans and the end result was an engaging tightly written story. Probably more impressive, given that Fallout games by design don't have tight central plots.

Tho the challenge will be if Fallout doesn't fall to the same fate as the Boys if/when once they start running out of ideas but choose to pump out additional seasons.

Difference with Fallout is that as long as they got ideas for Vault experiments, they can make a show. That's why Fallout is so much better than Starfield for me. The Vaults are such fukked up places that you can constantly build entire narratives around them.

This woman is so fukking bad. My friends in real life disagree with me about this weekly because she has a larger-than-average nose. fukking goobers lol

I'm starting to really fukk with big nosed women. Especially ones from the Mediterranean/Middle East. Shows me that you haven't fukked with your face like that. I'm getting so fukking tired of surgery face its insane.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This woman is so fukking bad. My friends in real life disagree with me about this weekly because she has a larger-than-average nose. fukking goobers lol
That nose grows on you...but at first it was a bit much tho lol....but I def get some Negro Swamp fluids pumping