The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this writing staff got in the room and pitched all these republican surrogates and just copied and pasted their actual words and policies b/c nothing they could come up with would be as ridiculous as real life republicans and i gotta say... i fukkin hate republicans so goddamn much. i've never been more sick of anything and anyone

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I miss the plot driven approach of the first season. Most of the character arcs feel contrived and take time away from interesting storylines. A good writer would have made finding the virus and homelander’s trial the focus of the season. They almost got this right with soldier boy in s3 but fukked up the conclusion.

I hate how incompetent the boys team feels now. They constantly fukk up without any serious consequences. You’d think the 7 would just take them out already.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Episode was weak. Everything should have went to shyt as soon as MM shot Sage in the head. You're telling me Homelander didn't hear any of that shyt? :camby:

These guys not having powers and still getting out of shyt just makes all the Supes hilariously incompetent, and that isn't a good thing.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps