The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Started marathoning this show. I like the satire, very well done. Even teeters the serious/semi-serious line somewhat well imo. But the levels of degeneracy increasing each and every season :gucci:
Satire and being graphic was the only trick they had

The been jumped the shark with it, it's HBO levels of unnecessary sex scenes and nudity

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Satire and being graphic was the only trick they had

The been jumped the shark with it, it's HBO levels of unnecessary sex scenes and nudity

From my speedrun watching I thought the first 1 1/2 - 2 seasons were done well. Very slapstick obviously, but solid. But the past two :Q: I try not to drop shows especially if I already watched multiple but the shenanigans are just a little too much. I've made it to this season episode 2 but I think I'm good now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
From my speedrun watching I thought the first 1 1/2 - 2 seasons were done well. Very slapstick obviously, but solid. But the past two :Q: I try not to drop shows especially if I already watched multiple but the shenanigans are just a little too much. I've made it to this season episode 2 but I think I'm good now.
Happens every time a show gets big, they look at which scenes got a big reaction and just try to cram more of it in the episode with 0 finesse

That's why I keep saying these writers are trash and should be put on the summerjam screen more often, we do it with artists in other fields all the time

shyt we be holding actors and directors accountable for the shyt writers/producers force on them

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happens every time a show gets big, they look at which scenes got a big reaction and just try to cram more of it in the episode with 0 finesse

That's why I keep saying these writers are trash and should be put on the summerjam screen more often, we do it with artists in other fields all the time

shyt we be holding actors and directors accountable for the shyt writers/producers force on them
:whoo: Your right matter fact Anthony was the one who make his part of eps 4 more :demonic: if he had gone with what the writers/producers want it just would had homelander just straight up killing the lab workers with no build up:demonic: I remember @O.Red saying that there really was no point to that it was just brutally for the sake of being brutally Anthony must thought the same way so he try add more depth to it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoo: Your right matter fact Anthony was the one who make his part of eps 4 more :demonic: if he had gone with what the writers/producers want it just would had homelander just straight up killing the lab workers with no build up:demonic: I remember @O.Red saying that there really was no point to that it was just brutally for the sake of being brutally Anthony must thought the same way so he try add more depth to it.

I'm telling y'all I see this shyt in person and it's nasty work :wow: these fukkheads be RUINING shows and y'all are left wondering why 1 million shows come out and only maybe 5 are good, it's the people who you don't see or hear about pulling these strings

The fact that they're extremely p*ssy and self centered makes it even worse :russ: