The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Difference with Fallout is that as long as they got ideas for Vault experiments, they can make a show. That's why Fallout is so much better than Starfield for me. The Vaults are such fukked up places that you can constantly build entire narratives around them.

I'm starting to really fukk with big nosed women. Especially ones from the Mediterranean/Middle East. Shows me that you haven't fukked with your face like that. I'm getting so fukking tired of surgery face its insane.
Right. I respect her totally cause I know for a fact Hollywood told her to get rhinoplasty to make bigger steps ahead..but I def see her playing a comic book villain in the near future for Marvel or DC

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman is so fukking bad. My friends in real life disagree with me about this weekly because she has a larger-than-average nose. fukking goobers lol

She been bad since Timeless :noah:

180314-timeless.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not even finished yet but so far this the worst episode of The Boys.

Edit/ All the dikks we have to see and we cut away from seeing Firecrackers t*ts:stopitslime:Also the twist with Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s character that everyone saw coming. It became so obvious it would’ve been a shocker if that wasn’t the case. The political messaging was sloppily handled and too on the nose.I did not like that shyt with Tek Knight. This indulged in its own worst tropes while thinking it was big brained.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not even finished yet but so far this the worst episode of The Boys.

Edit/ All the dikks we have to see and we cut away from seeing Firecrackers t*ts:stopitslime:Als the twist with Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s character that everyone saw coming. It became so obvious it would’ve been a shocker if that wasn’t the case. Also the political messaging was sloppily handled and too on the nose.I did not like that shyt with Tek Knight. This indulged in its own worst tropes while thinking it was big brained.

Should like I need to skip this one