The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Happens every time a show gets big, they look at which scenes got a big reaction and just try to cram more of it in the episode with 0 finesse

That's why I keep saying these writers are trash and should be put on the summerjam screen more often, we do it with artists in other fields all the time

shyt we be holding actors and directors accountable for the shyt writers/producers force on them
I'm telling y'all I see this shyt in person and it's nasty work :wow: these fukkheads be RUINING shows and y'all are left wondering why 1 million shows come out and only maybe 5 are good, it's the people who you don't see or hear about pulling these strings

The fact that they're extremely p*ssy and self centered makes it even worse :russ:

Reminds me of theNetflix version of The Witcher. Those show runners hated Henry Cavill because he didn’t like the way they were handling the show, and he is a fan of the source material as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Reminds me of Netflix version of The Witcher. Those show runners hated Henry Cavill because he didn’t like the way they were handling the show and he is a fan of the source material as well
If they stick to the source material, they can't take credit for the show success

It's all ego with them, doesn't matter if the show fails cuz they'll just get another one down the line

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If they stick to the source material, they can't take credit for the show success

It's all ego with them, doesn't matter if the show fails cuz they'll just get another one down the line
It's probably why TLoU was such a success quality wise for people famillar with the game . Druckmann was heavily involved in the show(writing and directed an ep) and was the creator/writer for the game.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I was perfectly fine with shyt shutting down with the strike. It should've all burned down:manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is why I was perfectly fine with shyt shutting down with the strike. It should've all burned down:manny:
Ignorant take my brother, that didn't have anything to do with the rest of us, they're the 1%, you don't burn down the entire forest just to spite them, they aint even there

The people who do the shyt I'm talking about were on vacation all over the planet during the strike and not giving a fukk while the rest of us were pissed, I saw them nikkas taking that free time to learn how to fly helicopters n shyt :why:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignorant take my brother, that didn't have anything to do with the rest of us, they're the 1%, you don't burn down the entire forest just to spite them, they aint even there

The people who do the shyt I'm talking about were on vacation all over the planet during the strike and not giving a fukk while the rest of us were pissed, I saw them nikkas taking that free time to learn how to fly helicopters n shyt :why:
Sounds like y'all lost then:manny: