The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Eric Kripke says she (Firecracker) was based on Republican politician, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and her real name Misty Tucker Gray has the same initials as MTG.

interesting-oh.gif
Just like neuman is AOC and that dude they beat up at the end is Tucker Carlson

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode proved my criticisms right and coincidentally ended up being the best of the season so far

I said the show is severely missing Edgar. Edgar comes back and things are automatically better

No meaningless side missions scattered across the cast? Automatically better

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Has anyone explained why them supe sheep couldn't fly through a barn door? :lolbron:
Im guessin it was a mental thing. They went their whole lives thi king them doors were some unpenitrable barrier, so they didnt even try 🤷‍♂️
Ripped thru a 2,000 pound bull like its NOTHING but that barn door...
giphy.gif

Now back to the show... anyone else think before butcher stomped out that rabbit he freed that let out some weird tendrils, he may have considered thats how he too out fake mr fantastic
Yeah I think he has the same parasite/organism
Whatever that shyt is, it's the new apex predator thats finna be on EVERYBODY'S ass, supes and humans alike. They just don't know it yet. I'm sensing covid parallels.

Temp V was a terrible mistake. They were trying to perfect it, but I think they found a compound that can latch on to resources from the host and create new organisms within. Butcher's eyes looked a lot diff to me this episode. Side effects of Temp V include.... (insert blissful montage with horrific symptoms)