The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Vought is set to release 32 projects during phases 7 - 10 alone!" Gotta love the X-Ray feature :lolbron:

I was ready to salute Coleman for finally standing up to the Voight staff, until... ya know.
Am I crazy or did starlight not look as bizzare this episode.

Maybe I've just become used to it
I actually got used to it and then she was looking at herself in the old Starlight costume and the contrast was glaring :skip:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This nicca is runnin' through intestines?!

full

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Neuman fine af even with that beak :wow:

Show definitely got its rhythm back starting with ep 4. And not sure if it's been explained... but Jeffrey Dean Morgan is definitely a hallucination of Butcher's like ghost Becca right?
I didn't even think of it like that until I saw this tweet and your post but it would make sense:jbhmm:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@hex I think it was you that say the same thing O.Red is saying now in the season two thread how if the seven really wanted to kill the boys it would be easy for them really A-train and Homelander find and kill them. The comics book did not have this problem. :manny:
Yeah

The Boys in the show are just so ineffective Homelander doesn't care

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Neuman fine af even with that beak :wow:

Show definitely got its rhythm back starting with ep 4. And not sure if it's been explained... but Jeffrey Dean Morgan is definitely a hallucination of Butcher's like ghost Becca right?
Neumans husband looked both ways when Butcher was taking he was confused :ohhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was the best episode so far this season.

V'd up chicken and sheep :mjlol:

Teenage Kix: Home for Kwanzaa 2 :mjlol:

I want to see Firecracker die in the worst way possible.

Is Sage smart, too smart for her own good? She seemed smart enough at least to know when to shut up after noticing Homelander's unhinged tweaking. She definitely knows A-Train leaked the video. I wonder what she's plotting. A-Train didn't participate in the beating either. I hope he redeems himself before any eventual end.

Slowly but surely, Homelander is corrupting Ryan. He's going to be a deluded, benevolent monster. We can already see that he's developing a warped sense of justice.

Neuman still seems like a vulnerable little girl when she's around Edgar. I'm glad to see him again too.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Is it just me or was this the best episode of the series? At least up there. I was in a bout of :mjlol: vs :lupe: pretty much the entire episode. There were some WILD plot holes tho 🙃 like...
That sheep ripped thru a man's body, so they ran into the barn and Mother's Milk closed the barn door... and that bullshyt actually stopped thwm :comeon: