Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Best episode of the season

"I'd call you a c*nt but you ain't got the depth or the warmth" :dead:

Kessler is definitely in Butcher's head like Becca

All the VCU phases and movies, hell the whole damn presentation was jokes:russ:

Hughie's dad:demonic::mjcry:

Neuman was looking good as hell, Stan Edgar byke!

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yo... what is Butchers actual powers? i'm trying guess the shyt but have no idea

From what I gathered, Butcher has a similar worm in his head as that bunny he freed and killed last episode. When that thing senses Butcher/the host is in danger, then it steps in. Sort of like Venom :patrice:

And Butcher talking to Becca is Butcher actually talking to that worm inside of him

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
From what I gathered, Butcher has a similar worm in his head as that bunny he freed and killed last episode. When that thing senses Butcher/the host is in danger, then it steps in. Sort of like Venom :patrice:

And Butcher talking to Becca is Butcher actually talking to that worm inside of him
:leon:
aint even think about that... much appreciated breh

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Anyone else notice the parallels between Hughie and A-Train.
  • Hughie's pops accidentally running through people and killing them was a callback to A-Train killing Robin.
  • Hughie having to kill is own pops by giving him an overdose was a callback to A-Train killing Popclaw.

The next episode better have Hughie apologizing to the families of the deceased since his actions (bringing the V to the hospital when Kimiko & Butcher told him not to) helped cause all of this in the first place or else he's no different than A-Train. :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neuman fine af even with that beak :wow:

Show definitely got its rhythm back starting with ep 4. And not sure if it's been explained... but Jeffrey Dean Morgan is definitely a hallucination of Butcher's like ghost Becca right?
Surprised society and hollywood pressure never drove to get a nose job.
Didn't even think that about Kessler, being the devil on his shoulder vs Becca :ohhh: