The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ryans character arc is basura. One minute hes a boy scout next he wants to warch you slap a nikka to death. Its zero congruency
He's half human, half the most powerful/murderous supe in the world :dahell: And Homelander just realized he needs to feed into everything he wants to being the tyrant out of him.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
RIP to Hughie’s dad. A phase shifter would have been dope on this show with all the gore. They probably not gonna do another one now

I see they got the akh that was getting piped down by the Djinn in American Gods :dame:

When did Butcher have time to tie dude up and take his leg? :dahell:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
RIP to Hughie’s dad. A phase shifter would have been dope on this show with all the gore. They probably not gonna do another one now

I see they got the akh that was getting piped down by the Djinn in American Gods :dame:

When did Butcher have time to tie dude up and take his leg? :dahell:
I was wondering the same thing about Butcher too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He's half human, half the most powerful/murderous supe in the world :dahell: And Homelander just realized he needs to feed into everything he wants to being the tyrant out of him.
this.

Homelander finally got a breakthrough with him.

Daps
You don’t remember him aiming the arrow at the prostitute and forcing her to beat the other one to death. Or ordering Ned’s head chopped off against Cersei’s wishes. That’s just off the top of the head as I haven’t seen it since the finale.
that's light work compared to others mention in this thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eric Kripke says she (Firecracker) was based on Republican politician, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and her real name on the show, Misty Tucker Gray, has the same initials as MTG.

interesting-oh.gif

Last edited: