The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He's half human, half the most powerful/murderous supe in the world :dahell: And Homelander just realized he needs to feed into everything he wants to being the tyrant out of him.

:comeon:

Hes all like he wants to help people because his mother would want that and then 27 seconds later hes telling a bytch to slap the shyt out of a dude while he begs for forgiveness.

Unless they come out that lil caclet is bipolar this type of abrupt tonal shift is bad writing because his whole character this season has been the complete opposite of that act. Homelander has been trying to make him a mini psycho for like 3 seasons now and that was the light bulb moment for the little shyt to go bad? Come on

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:comeon:

Hes all like he wants to help people because his mother would want that and then 27 seconds later hes telling a bytch to slap the shyt out of a dude while he begs for forgiveness.

Unless they come out that lil caclet is bipolar this type of abrupt tonal shift is bad writing because his whole character this season has been the complete opposite of that act. Homelander has been trying to make him a mini psycho for like 3 seasons now and that was the light bulb moment for the little shyt to go bad? Come on
Breh he's a CHILD and his pops is manipulating his feelings for the desired outcome. Do I really need to spell this out for you? :dahell:

All Ryan said was he wants to help people... who pointed out the Asian girl and director as a chance to "help"? :dahell:

Who plugged advice when he felt the apology wasn't real? :dahell:

This shyt has always been in him. That was his mom's concern and it shifted over to Butcher once she died. Homelander was born in a lab and had to hone his powers under hell. Ryan didn't even know he was a supe until recently, and HL sees the error in how he was raised, so he's trying to "nurture" Ryan into the same "God" (monster) without all the trauma. He's affirming his killer instinct.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i have a theory that more gay people are being born because of overpopulation.
i don't know, it seems pretty easy - it's more acceptable therefore more people are out of the closet these days. republican men (every single one them) are staying in the closet, but a lot of other people who otherwise would have years ago are out.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Too many plot lines going right now

Frenchie's shyt
Starlight vs Firecracker
AOC & the Gen V plot
Butcher hallucinating talking to ghosts
Hughie family problems
Homelander & Ryan