BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ep 4 = More gay shyt, nonsense and some Homelander [the decent stuff]

I hope dude got a serious bag

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Never....The Boys are doing something different. Focus on Male nudity instead of Female nudity.

Think about how rare it is to see a male actor frontal nude..it's rare compared to frontal female nudity.

They just playing catch up.

I mean kinda. If we use the past you're absolutely correct. In the past few years it's mostly been male nudity.

I don't remember male genitalia being on the screen until a few years ago. They never really showed female genitalia like they show guys now either. They'd use a bush or the fake bushes to hid it. Sharon Stone showed her p*ssy lips in Basic Instinct and I can't name other actresses that did the same.

Emma Stone was naked a lot in Poor Things and I don't ever remember seeing her p*ssy or a$$hole. I watch horror movies a lot and even breats are rarer to see than they were in the 80s-2010s. They never show women's genitalia either. In Terrifier they cut a girl in half by her gash and you never see her p*ssy. They did something similar to a guy in Antichrist and you saw the male genitalia.

TLDR: Lately it's mainly been dikks but years ago it was nothing but t*ts. Shoot us a p*ssy every now and again it it won't feel so bad.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I don't remember male genitalia being on the screen until a few years ago. They never really showed female genitalia like they show guys now either. They'd use a bush or the fake bushes to hid it. Sharon Stone showed her p*ssy lips in Basic Instinct and I can't name other actresses that did the same.

Emma Stone was naked a lot in Poor Things and I don't ever remember seeing her p*ssy or a$$hole. I watch horror movies a lot and even breats are rarer to see than they were in the 80s-2010s. They never show women's genitalia either. In Terrifier they cut a girl in half by her gash and you never see her p*ssy. They did something similar to a guy in Antichrist and you saw the male genitalia.

TLDR: Lately it's mainly been dikks but years ago it was nothing but t*ts. Shoot us a p*ssy every now and again it it won't feel so bad.
Only time I've seen p*ssy on tv screen is peacemaker

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I mean kinda. If we use the past you're absolutely correct. In the past few years it's mostly been male nudity.

j law went full frontal in that comedy she did

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
j law went full frontal in that comedy she did

I think she's wearing a merlin, a pube wig, in that scene.

The only recent time i remember seeing anything was in the first season of True Detective. You can see Alexandra Daddario's labia in the scene with Woody Harrelson. I don't think it was on purpose and I'm sure most people missed it.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Them days of female nudity is over lol.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I think she's wearing a merlin, a pube wig, in that scene.

The only recent time i remember seeing anything was in the first season of True Detective. You can see Alexandra Daddario's labia in the scene with Woody Harrelson. I don't think it was on purpose and I'm sure most people missed it.
As an artist I'm desensitized to nudity, but even I knew that amount of dikk and male a$$holes the last 3 seasons has been extreme on The Boys.

Thank goodness House Of Dragon shows t*ts and bushes, cause if some one walked in on you watching the boys this season, and they never seen the show they would think you might be on the sexual spectrum bro

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
As an artist I'm desensitized to nudity, but even I knew that amount of dikk and male a$$holes the last 3 seasons has been extreme on The Boys.

Thank goodness House Of Dragon shows t*ts and bushes, cause if some one walked in on you watching the boys this season, and they never seen the show they would think you might be on the sexual spectrum bro

Yea I figured you would be because you're an artist. I was :gladbron: in my intro to drawing when we had our first model but it wasn't anything special after that.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yea I figured you would be because you're an artist. I was :gladbron: in my intro to drawing when we had our first model but it wasn't anything special after that.
Man what? I was nervous sweating bullets lol My Prof came up to me and was like, "Don't get nervous..draw what you see. You see genitals? Draw em!"

And I did :mjlit:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Simon Phoenix???:childplease:
exactly-demolitionman.gif