Probably?:dahell:

They're the same character

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I didn't like the comic cause it was SOHH low brow with sex and sexual abuse.

The series seems to have replaced that with random gay shyt throughout.

I could see if we seen lots of titties and full frontal female nudity, and also some gay shyt.. but there's very little female nudity and a whole bunch of naked dudes with their dikcs out, on top of hardcore gay shyt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i mean, dude can hear peoples heart beats and tell when they're lying. the fact that he didnt hear hughie's heart beat when he was right above him makes me :russ: @ the writers. it is what it is. i chalk it up to him losing it and he just not as focused as he could be.

he prolly pull up to his crib focused on all that milk :dead:
You couldn't write a "believeable" story to kill Homelander if he truly uses all his power.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
"My pu$$y"

"@$$ fxck me while we watch Kim k and Ray j"

No woman on this show has been this raw and oversexualized like this. But of course we know why :mjpls:

I take back what I said about Kripke being a genius :mjpls:
She Is like Captain Planet if all the LSA degenerates combined powers for to create their savior.

I was loving Sage til she started fukking white men.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Binged the first 4 episodes, not bad but the MAGA shyt is too on nose. They could’ve done it better or waited a little longer for that story arc.

4th episode was the best so far though. I like what they’re doing with A-Train and The Deep continues to be fukkin hilarious.

I’m only a part-time JBO deviant, but when we gonna get to see some titties or puss on this shyt. That Frenchie shyt was prime :dame:filler.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Binged the first 4 episodes, not bad but the MAGA shyt is too on nose. They could’ve done it better or waited a little longer for that story arc.

4th episode was the best so far though. I like what they’re doing with A-Train and The Deep continues to be fukkin hilarious.

I’m only a part-time JBO deviant, but when we gonna get to see some titties or puss on this shyt. That Frenchie shyt was prime :dame:filler.
Never....The Boys are doing something different. Focus on Male nudity instead of Female nudity.

Think about how rare it is to see a male actor frontal nude..it's rare compared to frontal female nudity.

They just playing catch up.