The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Homelander's still the only character on TV right now that genuinely puts you on edge anytime they're on screen. From the moment he walked in with that fudgey the whale I was :lupe: :damn:

I know I was one of the people who felt compelled to do a google search for the old "Fudgie the Whale" commencials :russ:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

I know I was one of the people who felt compelled to do a google search for the old "Fudgie the Whale" commencials :russ:

I was like, I see Carvel, but that can't be real....

Shonuff is. Watch them sell a grip for the season finale.

But if we're gonna talk product placement, I need MM's hip hop t-shirt collection

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt I was thinkin' on the smell tip. Can't put that cat byke in the bag after showcasing it the way they did. Should be an easy spot for Homelander of who was in his crib. Niccas ain't even spray no Febreeze or nothing to try & mask it :smh:
A train was around hughie for like 10 seconds. Maeve fukked butch and maybe spent the night. Ryan and butch hung out together all day.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A train was around hughie for like 10 seconds. Maeve fukked butch and maybe spent the night. Ryan and butch hung out together all day.
  • A-Train probably runs off everything but his skin and suit moving that fast
  • Maeve hopefully washed her ass, perfume, etc.
  • I think Homelander knows but doesn't want to confront Ryan too much in fear of running him off