The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Just realised I'm hate watching.

This show is nothing without Homelander

I think Deep has been funny, the A train storyline is interesting…

The Frenchie and kimoco stuff is easily the least interesting arc to me, usually when I go to the Kitchen or Bathroom because I simply don’t care

Conz

Superstar
Daps
been that way since day 1 of the show. kimiko being a mute is somehow even more boring than anything they've done with Frenchie. it just stops the show

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Never....The Boys are doing something different. Focus on Male nudity instead of Female nudity.

Think about how rare it is to see a male actor frontal nude..it's rare compared to frontal female nudity.

They just playing catch up.
Nobody wants to see that :rudy:

It's bringing the show down

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This season to me is just ok.

I get Sister Sage is apparently supposed to be the smartest woman in the world but she didn't really need to be part of the Seven she is basically a glorified social media manager/paid agitator troll/Anal Pincushion for the Deep.

Homelander is really keeping this show together. It's very hard to be a narcissistic villain who you almost feel twinge of sympathy for.

Frenchie and Kimiko are not good enough to have side stories

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Never....The Boys are doing something different. Focus on Male nudity instead of Female nudity.

Think about how rare it is to see a male actor frontal nude..it's rare compared to frontal female nudity.

They just playing catch up.

Have you not seen Oz breh? It’s just shock value, and brings nothing to the show.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This season to me is just ok.

I get Sister Sage is apparently supposed to be the smartest woman in the world but she didn't really need to be part of the Seven she is basically a glorified social media manager/paid agitator troll/Anal Pincushion for the Deep.

Homelander is really keeping this show together. It's very hard to be a narcissistic villain who you almost feel twinge of sympathy for.

Frenchie and Kimiko are not good enough to have side stories
I took Sister Sage being elevated as a way to show a few things.

1. A racist like Homelander will elevate someone black to serve their own needs while still struggling to actually listen to their advice due to his own ego.
2. Kind of fukked up but took it also to show how the smartest person was willing to overlook and actually stoke the flames of racism for her own benefit.
3. This is even more of a reach but kind of a dig at the "intelligent" black women who will dumb themselves just to be up under a white man like she is with The Deep.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I took Sister Sage being elevated as a way to show a few things.

1. A racist like Homelander will elevate someone black to serve their own needs while still struggling to actually listen to their advice due to his own ego.
2. Kind of fukked up but took it also to show how the smartest person was willing to overlook and actually stoke the flames of racism for her own benefit.
3. This is even more of a reach but kind of a dig at the "intelligent" black women who will dumb themselves just to be up under a white man like she is with The Deep.

Good post, there's a lot of layers to explore with the stuff going on with Sister Sage and Homelander