The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one terrible scene imo was at the starlight foundation while they were reacting to firecracker admitting to the 15 year old and calling out starlight for accidentally blinding the mother of 3. i thought all of the reactions were misplaced. her reaction seemed a bit over the top and everyone else being ultra disappointed didnt fit. there should have been anger rather than an emotional meltdown at the comparison and more support from the group, like she said she was 13 and made a mistake. i dont think you need to make her feel that isolated leading up to that abortion reveal.

beyond the man on man action this whole colin frenchie storyline seems forced as hell. that plus where does it go from here with the reveal.

other than that i thought it was the best episode so far this season.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wish all shows would stop doing this

Just have leaner seasons

Yea, case in point i just finished ep 4 and by far better than the first 3 eps, but also notice why... Homelander and those same plot points i mentioned. Any scene he's in Antony Starr has you fully engaged with the psychopathic/horror element to the character. He's put this season on his back.

Conversely, the stuff with Starlight was over dramatic and i doubt many actually care about Frenchie or Kimiko's arcs, but the twists they had for Butcher and Hughie respectively were needed. Both had been floundering.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Tariq invoking mekhi phifer in paid in full, while in the car with Method Man :dead: :heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tariq invoking mekhi phifer in paid in full, while in the car with Method Man :dead: :heh:

giphy.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Brehs just spoiling the episodes in the title now? :skip:
I'm SAYIN :mjtf:

The HOTD thread would never tolerate such tomfoolery

It's a quote with no context. It could have been said by anyone. It could just be some rando named Marty who shoots a guy in the dikk, which splatters blood all over Ashley's boots, to which she aggravatingly yells out, "you're getting dikk blood on my boots, Marty."

There's been dikks in damn near every episode :dame:

There's been blood in damn near every episode

It's no different from a movie / show soundtrack or album from your favorite rapper where song titles are quotes from said movie / show / song.
It's NOT a spoiler :unimpressed:

It's MY thread :ufdup:

Daps
It's a quote with no context. It could have been said by anyone. It could just be some rando named Marty who shoots a guy in the dikk, which splatters blood all over Ashley's boots, to which she aggravatingly yells out, "you're getting dikk blood on my boots, Marty."

There's been dikks in damn near every episode :dame:

There's been blood in damn near every episode

It's no different from a movie / show soundtrack or album from your favorite rapper where song titles are quotes from said movie / show / song.
It's NOT a spoiler :unimpressed:

It's MY thread :ufdup:

True :patrice:

But from the second Homelander goes back home and calls out a guy named Marty..... :patrice:

You know what, it's your thread, do you :hubie: I honestly don't even care :salute:

*throws hat in the air like Bobby Schmurda

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I said the same thing but nikkas said he was I since season 2 still ain't post no proof tho :yeshrug:

He was basically in a throuple with that chick Cherie and a breh called Jay back in season 2. They've always made it clear that frenchie is 'fluid' sexually.

Go rewatch episode 6, season 2 the one where he has flashbacks. it's very clear his bisexual.