The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
fukk what yall talking about.
The A-Train stuff is very interesting and sets up a potential redemption arc for him. The Deep is always a nice break for a laugh :dead:

And I’m tryna see how M.M handles being the leader compared to Butcher.

You realize the A-Train arc is part of the Homelander/The Seven/Vought plot point i'm talkin about :skip:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A-Train’s arc doesn’t directly involve Homelander :manny:

You're saying it indirectly involves Homelander who A-Train is scared shytless of, routinely gets emasculated by, and will have to double cross if not stand up to in order to complete his redemption arc?

Well, I'm saying that's still the same shyt under the same umbrella. :yeshrug:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
My problem with this season is that everyone is either one note or annoying or lame.

- Mother's Milk: Doesn't look as cool as before and keeps messing up as a leader
- Homelander: same old, same old
- Noir: Talkative joke was funny the first time. Not anymore
- Starlight & Hughie: I don't even pay attention, but seems like the same old shyt
- Frenchie & Kimiko: I don't pay attention anymore. I'm fine with Frenchie being bisexual but the pacing with his new love interest is awful and jarring.
- Deep: Same octopus joke...

Every Firecracker joke we've already been living thru for 5+ years and Sister Sage is just the opposite of charming (Might be the actress).

Butcher still has that "it" factor. But he seems irrelevant now that he's dying and focusing 100% on that boy with the girl voice.
He still has the fire shirts, but I see what you're saying. Cutting off the facial hair will have that effect. I don't mind him messing up because he's the strategist while Butcher is the tactician. They need each other to function well. Butcher was right about grabbing Sage there and killing her quickly.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This show has always done way too much with the male nudity and homo stuff. They literally can't go more than 10 minutes without showing or talking about dikks:scust:

That Will Farrell cameo was hilarious (the first part at least).

How is it possible that all The Boys are still alive? Even with CIA and Presidential backing they still make every operation look like amateur hour.

I'm tired of Frenchie, Starlight and Kamiko at this point. If I see them on screen and it doesn't look plot critical, I just fast forward through their scenes. The Vought characters are the best thing about this show.