Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there were signs

1. he's french

3. he's french

:hubie:

I didn't say I didn't know he was gay, I said they gave him a boyfriend for no reason.

Frenchie and Kimiko have had the same storyline every season.

-Frenchie has skeletons from his past, Kimiko tries to find out what's wrong

-Frenchie is stressed out and fukks up on missions

-Frenchie has side missions that have damn near nothing to do with the main plot. A bunch of busy work filler scenes because they can't think of anything else for him and Kimiko to do

Now I'm being subjected to these scenes of him struggling with his love of this nikka who's family he killed. Nikka I DON'T care:dahell:

I excused it in earlier seasons because the story and writing was better but with this already mid ass season? Fukk outta here with this Frenchie shyt

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So far this shyt is like an RPG where you gotta do a bunch of side quests before unlocking the next story mission.

Yup, the engaging plot points of the show imo are:
  • Homelander/Ryan/Butcher
  • Homelander/Vicky/Elections
  • Homelander/The Seven/Vought
Basically anything that doesn't involve Homelander can honestly move along. The issue with the humans is their story arcs all peaked if not ran their course last season: Hughie's insecurities as the weak bf to peak popularity Starlight, M wanting revenge against Soldier Boy, Frenchie and Kimiko bonding over past trauma.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yup, the engaging plot points of the show imo are:
  • Homelander/Ryan/Butcher
  • Homelander/Vicky/Elections
  • Homelander/The Seven/Vought
Basically anything that doesn't involve Homelander can honestly move along. The issue with the humans is their story arcs all peaked if not ran their course last season: Hughie's insecurities as the weak bf to peak popularity Starlight, M wanting revenge against Soldier Boy Frenchie and Kimiko bonding over past trauma.
fukk what yall talking about.
The A-Train stuff is very interesting and sets up a potential redemption arc for him. The Deep is always a nice break for a laugh :dead:

And I’m tryna see how M.M handles being the leader compared to Butcher.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem with this season is that everyone is either one note or annoying or lame.

- Mother's Milk: Doesn't look as cool as before and keeps messing up as a leader
- Homelander: same old, same old
- Noir: Talkative joke was funny the first time. Not anymore
- Starlight & Hughie: I don't even pay attention, but seems like the same old shyt
- Frenchie & Kimiko: I don't pay attention anymore. I'm fine with Frenchie being bisexual but the pacing with his new love interest is awful and jarring.
- Deep: Same octopus joke...

Every Firecracker joke we've already been living thru for 5+ years and Sister Sage is just the opposite of charming (Might be the actress).

Butcher still has that "it" factor. But he seems irrelevant now that he's dying and focusing 100% on that boy with the girl voice.