Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yup, the engaging plot points of the show imo are:
  • Homelander/Ryan/Butcher
  • Homelander/Vicky/Elections
  • Homelander/The Seven/Vought
Basically anything that doesn't involve Homelander can honestly move along. The issue with the humans is their story arcs all peaked if not ran their course last season: Hughie's insecurities as the weak bf to peak popularity Starlight, M wanting revenge against Soldier Boy, Frenchie and Kimiko bonding over past trauma.
Agreed for the most part

The Deep/New Noir is good for random comedy

A-train is low-key irredeemable, I think they try to make all the black characters trash or completely unimpressive.

The rest of them yea, their story arcs been done, just running in circles at this point

Homelander carrying the fukk outta this show and it's obvious, not surprising tho, writing in most shows fukking suck if they're not ripping directly from a book

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
wow... they're rly bringing out the :dame:guns this season

im literally trying to remember what was the last (recent) tv show i watched that had a naked woman in it
is this what tv is gonna be like from now on? man ass, dikks and gay shyt?

Well when coli said “Needs more Butthole”

This show actually listened:dame:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This got to be the easiest money Simon Pegg has ever made as a "working" actor. Just lay in the hospital bed like

123456789yami.gif

For multiple scenes over multiple episodes:dead:
LOL I said the same shyt. This nikka basically getting steady checks until the next mission impossible drop :dead:

Daps
someone in here posted he had to lose weight because the weight/muscle was putting too much stress on his body. So he slimmed down. He also shave dhis beard.

He must have been using steroids before cause he was never that big before the Boys. He wasn't even that big when he played a villain in the Fast movie.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season is straight so far. I hate the sister sage shyt though…

They really dropped the ball calling her the smartest person alive. I’m expecting a goddamn Tony Stark level genius. She’s basically just a project manager for the Seven coming up with overly complicated plans that don’t work. They could have done a lot more with this character.

Also I’m pretty much done with Frenchie. I’m not homophobic but we don’t need a gay scene in every damn episode.