The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I will say that i don't like what they're doing with Frenchie or Kimiko. Feels like remixed subplots from the first 2 seasons (having to face their "troubled" pasts), like they've run out of ideas of what to do with them.

Frenchie honestly/probably should've died in s3 with how the writing backed him in a corner, or at the very least the two of them should've been 'official' after that. But we'll see.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah Frenchie been bi since atleast the 1st season, they showed flashbacks of him in a poly relationship with a girl and a guy. Doesn't make the shyt he's doing now any less demonic fakkitry:scust:

As an aside, i get that the showrunners think full frontal nudity of dudes in questionable situations is supposed to be edgy, comedic or progressive or whatever, but i wish they'd at least balance it out with scenes/set pieces where female extras are down to have their titties out as well.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Yea, honestly the actress/actors playing Starlight, M, and Homelander are all lookin flat top in this, and the show runners know it. They subtlety acknowledge M's weight loss in his opening scene, and Sister Sage is intentionally meta when she goes in on Homelander in their first meeting.

At least with M, it was a life style change and not a health issue. And with Homelander, it's been 6 years since s1 and Antony Starr is 48 now. Hell, even the actor playing Ryan hit a growth spurt. He's 16 now, started when he was 10. However not sure what the hell happened to Starlight. Her face no longer looks full/healthy.
She got SO many surgeries it’s honestly insane. Buccal fat removal is the biggest one and that completely removes any sense of youth you had to you. Crazy, she looks like a damn fallout ghoul

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even understand wtf the point was. has she been in anything else? did she think she'd get more "adult" roles? i'm sure it's some psychological body dysmorphia shyt, but she's not gonna be in anything again looking like that.

Daps
Yeah Frenchie been bi since atleast the 1st season, they showed flashbacks of him in a poly relationship with a girl and a guy. Doesn't make the shyt he's doing now any less demonic fakkitry:scust:
Lol i just started watching this show and Frenchie is shown to be bisexual in season 2. Why are people acting shocked

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is high tier mid at this point. It still has shock moments but the in-between shyt is so fukking bad.