The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Near the end of episode 3 :jbhmm:

During the Sage and The Deep scene, she was eating junk food and watching reality TV. Then they did a pan out with a metal rod with blood at the end on the table. Did she lobotomize herself just enough to make herself dumber?
On rewatch, have another theory on that scene....

The "Bloomin Onion" might actually be the octopus :sadcam:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

Same here. She doesn't have time for that foolishness. The main thing I want to see this season is how she'll outsmart her way out of a major decision she made that leads to a massive L for Homelander.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

The caption says it's a literal Bloomin Onion from the nearest Outback Steakhouse.
I think the rod has something do with her fukking Deep which is why the creepy music plays as it pans out

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Scenes like this is why The Boys is must see TV

you can tell this is how PR firms actually brainstorm and pitch to celebs. :pachaha:

They had an Arab superhero end of season 1 beginning of season 2, homelander killed him

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
With this being the penultimate season, I'm not expecting a ton of "Oh shyt!" moments. Problem is I feel like the only story left for development besides Homelander is Kessler and how far he's willing to go to wipe the planet of Supes. I hate when showrunners do it, especially when the final season will probably come out in late 2025 or 2026.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Near the end of episode 3 :jbhmm:

During the Sage and The Deep scene, she was eating junk food and watching reality TV. Then they did a pan out with a metal rod with blood at the end on the table. Did she lobotomize herself just enough to make herself dumber?
Ignorance is bliss.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're in for it:whew:
Man...Idk wtf I just witnessed but I didn't like it. Multiple Man was always one of my favorite Marvel characters and this show mighta ruined that for me :damn:

But otherwise, the season's been fun so far. I'm not sure I've laughed as much in any prior season and the fukkery has been on-point. I'm curious about where Kimiko's side story is heading. It'd be cool if it somehow pushed her toward the Woods from Gen V.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man...Idk wtf I just witnessed but I didn't like it. Multiple Man was always one of my favorite Marvel characters and this show mighta ruined that for me :damn:

But otherwise, the season's been fun so far. I'm not sure I've laughed as much in any prior season and the fukkery has been on-point. I'm curious about where Kimiko's side story is heading. It'd be cool if it somehow pushed her toward the Woods from Gen V.
You made it to season 4 already?