The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was offended reading the question. I’ve never seen white bloggers unapologetically shyt on a kid the way they did Zack.

That one from the strain ain't no kid. Thats an energy draining homunculus in the form of a snot nosed brat :scust:
Man even after I stopped watching I still went into the show thread just to see everyone shyt on Zach

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
'The Boys' continues to be a great show.... very well written and I love all of the satirical moments. But I do feel like it's going around in circles now. I think season 5 should probably be the last season. There's not many more places they can take the story of Butcher and friends vs. Homelander.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
'The Boys' continues to be a great show.... very well written and I love all of the satirical moments. But I do feel like it's going around in circles now. I think season 5 should probably be the last season. There's not many more places they can take the story of Butcher and friends vs. Homelander.
Season5 is the last season, confirmed by Kripke.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205

pissed-foh.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Does The Boys have a following in Mexico like that? Why make one at all?
Probably doing decent there if they basing one in mexico.As for why make one at all? Boys probably their most popular ip. Gen V a hit and the OG show is ending. I imagine they think Mexico will take the spot of the OG show and will probably tie directly into the finale of The Boys. Assuming the name sticks, notice it has "the boys" in the title. So they hoping The get everyone who fukks with the boys og + mexico/spanish usa viewers + Diego Luna bringing cache from being apart the best star wars show/move in years.