NUEMAN WAS INDESTRUCTIBLE
BUT BUTCHER CAN JUST RIP HER
TO PIECES?

IF THATS THE CASE HE SHOULD BE
ABLE TO DO THAT TO HOMELANDER AS WELL
BUT DUE TO shytTY WRITING HE CANT
:devil:
:evil:

Neuman's indestructiblity only works when she does her eye thing it seems.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

DID SHE DO HER EYEBALL THING
WHEN SHE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD
OR WHEN HOMELANDER HIT HER
WITH THE LASER?

Went back and looked at it. You right, my bad. Had a bunch of ppl tell me that so thought it was the truth :hubie:
She doesnt have to do the eyeball thing to be indestructible.
MrYLxQj.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SEASON 4 DIDNT HIT AT ALL....

TO PIECES?

Bruh there was a scene in Gen V where she cut her palm with a pocket knife to show she can control blood....then in Boys S4 shes like a god

its all over the place

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Bruh there was a scene in Gen V where she cut her palm with a pocket knife to show she can control blood....then in Boys S4 shes like a god

its all over the place
So you think superheroes cant hurt themselves or other superheroes?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You said she cut herself in Gen V then is a "god" in Boys S4, as if there are issues with the writing. What i am saying is that it has been shown throughout the show that outside of other superhero attacks or "prep time" attacks, most superheroes are really tough.

Are you asserting because she cut herself in one instance and took a bullet to the face in the other is somehow an issue?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said she cut herself in Gen V then is a "god" in Boys S4, as if there are issues with the writing. What i am saying is that it has been shown throughout the show that outside of other superhero attacks or "prep time" attacks, most superheroes are really tough.

Are you asserting because she cut herself in one instance and took a bullet to the face in the other is somehow an issue?
Yes exactly...

she can't cut herself with a pocket knife in one series, and then have her being nearly indestructible be a major plot point in a different series

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yes exactly...

she can't cut herself with a pocket knife in one series, and then have her being nearly indestructible be a major plot point in a different series
So someone with super powers cant harm themselves? You are acting as if some regular human gave her a Buck 50.

So since st0rmfr0nt had Homelander laser her chest she was supposed to be invulnerable to it? So when Ryan freaks out and lights her ass up, that should not of happened?

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So someone with super powers cant harm themselves? You are acting as if some regular human gave her a Buck 50.

So since st0rmfr0nt had Homelander lasered her chest she was supposed to be invulnerable to it? So when Ryan freaks out and lights her ass up, that should not of happened?

You are making an awful comparison. Homelander can clearly control the intensity of his lasers. They were doing it as fourplay, and even then it was burning her. Ryan was trying to kill her. Big difference

You are trying to tell me that a knife hurting Neuman, but not a bullet to the face isn't a continuity error? If not, why did the boys go through all that trouble to kill Neuman, all they needed was Starlight to stab her.

Its just like the Boys talking about how you basically need a nuclear weapon to hurt Homelander, yet Maeve stabbed him with a pencil and had him bloody. Starlight should just shank him too, since that makes sense to you.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You are trying to tell me that a knife hurting Neuman, but not a bullet to the face isn't a continuity error? If not, why did the boys go through all that trouble to kill Neuman, all they needed was Starlight to stab her.
I was siding with num at first reading yall back and forth, but yea I get what point you trying to make now. Neuman cant control her skin's hardness so if a bullet bounces off of her and acid does nothing, she shouldnt be able to be cut herself either. iirc that was a regular knife or w/e she used to cut herself, nothing special about it.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's become a bad joke. The black man getting slapped by dikks. I hope black Twitter points this out to the creators.

And he forsook his wife and child for this.

they turned both love ausage and mothers milk into a fukking joke

this series is ridiculous and not in the good way

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

SEASON 4 DIDNT HIT AT ALL....

TO PIECES?

Homelander is clearly more durable than her so obviously not. Are you dumb?