The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
For me it this was kind of the opposite of season 3. Whereas most of the season was great with a meh finale, now it's flipped.

I think a significant issue with this one is the lack of a strong villain. For 1-3 we had Homelander as the big bad with A-train, Edgar, st0rmfr0nt, & Soldier Boy as secondary antagonists. But now Homelander weirdly doesn't have much prescence & I like Sage and Firecracker but they're not imposing at all.

Sage's intelligence is annoyingly contrived too. You can't convince me that she just knew Neuman was gonna die with Singer blurting his plans to kill her & taking the fall after Homelander threatened her on national TV lol

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I finished the season last night. Some have already pointed this out but -
  • Neegan acting like Neegan was distracting. He needed to play that character differently.
  • Neuman was one of the better characters. Shame that they killed her.
  • Hughie's dad going on a rampage and randomly killing patients was dumb. I get that if he randomly phased into people because he couldn't control his powers but dude was grabbing people's hearts out like Killua
  • Frenchie storyline could have been done better. A lot of wasted screen time to drive home the 'forgiveness' angle
Overall though it was entertaining as always. Last few episodes especially were lit. The villain arcs were the most entertaining, between A-Train redemption arc, Noir now being played by an arts major, Deep being Deep, Sage and her weird brain powers, Firecracker/Starlight history and Homelander being a psychopath.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@hex I think it was you that say the same thing O.Red is saying now in the season two thread how if the seven really wanted to kill the boys it would be easy for them really A-train and Homelander find and kill them. The comics book did not have this problem. :manny:
How did the comics get around this problem?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the comics get around this problem?
They the boys all had superpowers so alot supes thought twice about openly going after them:patrice:not to say there were supes that never try to they were but the boys had powers they themselves and would go :demonic: on them more so Kimiko and Billy Butcher also they went at other superheroes more they just were not only going after the seven/homelander like in the show more or less.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They the boys all had superpowers so alot supes thought twice about openly going after them:patrice:not to say there were supes that never try to they were but the boys had powers they themselves and would go :demonic: on them more so Kimiko and Billy Butcher also they went at other superheroes more they just were not only going after the seven/homelander like in the show more or less.
Punctuation is a thing, man

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Punctuation is a thing, man
ZyeCUgF.gif

I dont want no problems, was just looking for an excuse to post the gif :hubie: :lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SEASON 4 DIDNT HIT AT ALL....

NUEMAN WAS INDESTRUCTIBLE
BUT BUTCHER CAN JUST RIP HER
TO PIECES?

IF THATS THE CASE HE SHOULD BE