The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't completely say Starlight was out of pocket cause fake Starlight was clearly not acting like her. Hughie should've picked up on it the moment she wore the suit :ufdup: Everyone knows she HATES it
he still basically got raped by a fake her to be honest

if she stands for what she stands for she should feel bad for him in a way not be acting like a psycho

but aye just my analysis :patrice:

while we're on the topic, can someone explain why she got her powers back right at the end? i did not fully understand all that or is that just plot armor shyt? i popped when she flew off... but why/how she get them back?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

if she stands for what she stands for she should feel bad for him in a way not be acting like a psycho

while we're on the topic, can someone explain why she got her powers back right at the end? i did not fully understand all that or is that just plot armor shyt? i popped when she flew off... but why/how she get them back?
I would assume due to dire straits, all season she tried to power up but failed, I guess this event pushed her to the very edge enough to be able to use them. Now the whole team is about to be locked up, Butcher's gone rogue, and Homelander just pretty much took over the country.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Plot:yeshrug::mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a comic book parody so whatever it makes sense but

it would have been cool if all that made sense because i'm still riding team botox ozempic eating disroder 3 nose job starlight over :mjpls:lander

but still would have been cool if they had it made a little sense

maybe she took some compound V, if you're gonna go out from a supe pandemic, might as well take PEDs :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One could say plot armor amirite @Ironman:lolbron:
boo-this-man-3yef2rdtzuqxzrth.gif

:mjcry:it sounded better in my head

Conz

Superstar
Daps
A-Train was literally in episode 7, and i know he fled... but i genuinely already forgot where to. i was shocked he didn't come back to save them. either way, he's dead by midseason, right?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
A-Train was literally in episode 7, and i know he fled... but i genuinely already forgot where to. i was shocked he didn't come back to save them. either way, he's dead by midseason, right?
I dont think they even said where he went to. I just remember him going to ashley and warning her or wanting her to go with him.
Don’t care about the queer shyt but I don’t remember it from the first season ….. I don’t even really remember the 1st season
I think they may have been subtle with it. It was some weird sex shyt going on with that french woman that was his boss/dominatrix person or w/e. The woman that had some sort of control over Frenchie. I think Butcher had to take her out for him to have "control" over Frenchie.
Then in S2 there were some trans strippers. MM said something that was kinda against it. Frenchie told him to chill and he should "have an open mind" about them or something like that. So seeds of Frenchie been bi were laid out.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's probably gonna be the one to break them out of jail

but yeah after that.... it would be cool if he actually lived and put in work. he has the most believable redemption arc of them all. i know some people would consider it complete in some ways, but he has done a lot... he gotta redeem some more.