The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is facts though :mjlol:

1721450534475.png
"Am I immune to your cilantro-infused breast milk cough droplets? Yes. Do I care? No."
1721450772464.png
Another one that made me :dead

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It’s not something to pick up on our end.

of course it is

more than 50% of communication is body language.

and then you have to add behavioural changes to that 50% as well.

plus they knew there was a shifter around.

meanwhile the shifter (who didn't know either well) could spot in about 10 secs via body language that huey/MM were trying to hide that they knew shifter was fake.

yet huey was bouncing shifter from the windows to the walls for 20 (EDIT: 10) days before figuring it out.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course it is

more than 50% of communication is body language.

and then you have to add behavioural changes to that 50% as well.

plus they knew there was a shifter around.

meanwhile the shifter (who didn't know either well) could spot in about 10 secs via body language that huey/MM were trying to hide that they knew shifter was fake.

yet huey was bouncing shifter from the windows to the walls for 20 days before figuring it out.
We can agree to disagree on what the characters should have known, what they should feel and all that I’m through debating it.
But I’m objectively saying that we are not supposed to pick up on what he knows throughout the process. Like down to a level of writing my guy; I’m not even talking hypothetical situations anymore. Do you understanding the reason they showed the scenes that he referenced at the end? :dahell: If you don’t like the way they did it, that’s subjective and nobody can argue your opinion on the quality, but there was a clear process on how they wanted the situation to unfold to the viewing audience. I’m objectively telling you hughie picked up on what you are thinking he didn’t. The show literally spells it out directly. Did you think the nikka was just lying bringing up the keys scene and all that, or what? If you thought he should have put the pieces together and immediately said she was a clone…. You got it.

And maybe she misspoke but Starlight said a week and a half, not 20 days.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Imagine your girl getting on your case for fukking someone that was practically her right down to memory and the molecular level :why: :martin:

At first I agreed.

But if you rewatch the ep and the previous ep. The shapeshifter acted NOTHING like Starlight. She just acted like how Hughie WANTED her too.

Starlight has NEVER been overly sexual with Hughie but she suddenly was. Starlight HATES the costume but she was now suddenly comfortable wearing it. Starlight doesn't wear dresses but suddenly was. Starlight suddenly proposed and wanted to get married when she is depressed.

Hughie was basically in a DEAD BEDROOM :francis: and was HUNGRY for cheeks:manny:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
EPISODE 1 SEASON 1.....:dwillhuh: we've been saying that since this season started on this very thread bruh... did you not see the first season????

I did but that was what 5 years ago. Frenchie's story hasn't involved him being gay for 5 years. They haven't focused at all on his sexuality unless it was his feelings for Kimiko. I don't blame people for being confused. I haven't opened this thread until last night after I watched the first episode for this season.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kimiko using her voice as they took frenchie away actually had me in my feels brehs :mjcry:

gonna have to rewatch the whole thing before the final season because i been up and down on this show.