The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only weakness being a rear naked chokehold :francis:

There was one other shapeshifter that I remember.
Homelander had him doing personal missions for him, changing into Madelyne :dame:

But yea, there is no reason for huey or any of the boys to think the shapeshifter would go after Annie/one of their own

Still needs oxygen, and Starlight has super strength.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
exposed that nikka doing butt stuff though :scust:

Whole Crew Stay Losing :dead:
Shiiiit hughie caught HEAT this season
Had to forgive the guy who killed the love of his life to get compound V AND forgive his deadbeat mom who unintentionally gave the V to his dad.:deadrose:
Had to put his dad down which means he watched his dad die twice with the added gift of guilt for bring compound V there :deadrose:
Life sued him and HE LAWST :damn:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bar for bar :russ:
You wanna know whats fukked up? The comicbook equivalent of the inverse was bad. Starlight was assaulted like seen in the show and huey shouted at he, ran off like a bytch and the rest of the book Annie was trying to get Hughie's forgiveness :deadrose:

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
:beli: have you seen the first season... why do people keep bringing this up here???

My bad breh I didn't mean to offend. He's been with Kimiko for basically the entirety of the series I don't remember him having a partner.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My bad breh I didn't mean to offend. He's been with Kimiko for basically the entirety of the series I don't remember him having a partner.

they literally bought up his sexuality from episode 1...:dwillhuh: you didnt offend but im wondering if you even paid attention?!?!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to quit watching the show at some point because they were going OD on the gross/gay shyt this season.

that finale was
full
tho

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
they literally bought up his sexuality from episode 1...:dwillhuh: you didnt offend but im wondering if you even paid attention?!?!

Wtf you talking about. I just said I watched the first episode of this season and don't remember him being gay. That's why I came here and asked that question.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wtf you talking about. I just said I watched the first episode of this season and don't remember him being gay. That's why I came here and asked that question.

EPISODE 1 SEASON 1.....:dwillhuh: we've been saying that since this season started on this very thread bruh... did you not see the first season????

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
yall would be ok with your clone sleeping with your girl? :jbhmm:
No, I would want to murk the clone myself though. Instead of verbally abusing my girl like it’s her fault. I would be plotting to get revenge. In my mind what the shapeshifter did is a otherworldly version of grape.

I feel like Starlight should have seen it as breh was basically violated (or at the very least both their privacy was invaded), unknowingly because he thought it was her. Her knowing she herself would never do such thing. And the fact that some stranger did so as her should have made her less pissed at Huey, and more pissed at the shapeshifter, and the situation itself.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I waited until the full season was out to binge :ahh:

:salute: my dawg A-train...went from one of the worst characters to one of the best
no homo, but I want MM to add that weight back...his smaller frame was hard to get used to, almost as much as starlights face
Butcher on that :demonic: time, I love it...
If I gave my pops superhuman serum to save his life, the first thing I would do once he woke up is have a heart to heart and let him know what I did. letting him wander around to stumble upon his new abilities was fukking retarded.
Kimiko and Frenchie storylines were :yawn:
Cant wait to see what suped up Ashley does next season.
Why did the Deep have to do Octop*ssy like that :to:
I liked seeing the teenagers show up at the end...that was a good tie in

I give this season a solid B-