The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also, can someone explain to me what homelander did to expose Neuman? He shot his lasers to force Neuman to activate her head exploding thing like a reflex (like what Bumi did to aang when he visited omashu)? Was she unable to explode his head, or did she catch herself and stop?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hughie getting proposed to. Fully expect a Hughie/Starlight strap-on "joke" next season {I typed this before the two fingers "joke")

Does Homelander wear his suit 24/7? Not a single scene in the show outside of it:mjlol:

8 episodes in and Starlight's new face looking kinda okay to me:mjpls:

This shapeshifter is going to be a man

Neuman looking kinda good too I won't lie.

Homelander going rogue on live TV :lupe:

c*nt's outta the bag innit? :youngsabo:

"The train has left the station, gorgeous and you're on it:ufdup:"

This kid that plays Ryan is a terrible actor

If this pasty, ugly ass white bytch Ashley is the one to kill Homelander :beli:

President of the USA has this amateur ass "The Boys' outfit as his personal security?:comeon:

What exactly are Kimiko and Starlight's powers? Seems like they just make it up scene by scene

MM actor should have chosen the weight or the beard. Losing both just makes dude look sickly

Kimiko got AIDS with that kiss. From a writing perspective, WTF? Frenchie is probably the worst character in this show. He should have been killed off a long time ago. All his plot points feel forced in.

I repeat, this kid playing Ryan can't act.

Again, WTF are Starlight and Kimiko's powers? They just stood there frozen when Butcher killed Nueman??:what:

Oh, so we're all just supposed to believe that Sistah Bendwench was the catalyst for everything that happened in this episode/season?:mjlol:

This season was garbage. The only progression happened in the last 20 minutes of the last episode.

This season is a 4/10 for me.

Homelander wore regular clothes at least trying not to be seen if i'm not mistaken cuz i for sure remember him having a cap on.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, can someone explain to me what homelander did to expose Neuman? He shot his lasers to force Neuman to activate her head exploding thing like a reflex (like what Bumi did to aang when he visited omashu)? Was she unable to explode his head, or did she catch herself and stop?
she caught herself and stopped is how I read it.

I think she is like invulnerable when she does the eye thing. Remember huey tried to shoot her and the bullets bounced off. So homelander's laser doing nothing to her(because of the eye thing) looks suspect too.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSxkOflWoAAqNQu

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Homelander’s lasers can slice through humans like butter. He killed that cac last season at the rally with them. He was showing that Neuman was a superhero as she took the blast without much effect.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'go further down....scoot' :mjlol:

Can that shape shifter make the gushy tighter? Hughie must have noticed something different :lupe:

Hughie is gonna need some real therapy :bryan:

A V'd up Ashley :huhldup:

The way that secret service dude got his spine broken :mjlol:

MM's shirt's this season :ohlawd:

That's the end of Neuman's chapter, eh fukk that bytch :manny:

Fukk wring with Sage :francis:

Kimiko speaks :lupe:

Soldier Boy byke :wow:

Next season is going to be :banderas:

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar