The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Neither side was wrong for how they felt. Objectively he didn’t do anything wrong tho, and he obviously felt remorse anyway, so it’s a good thing the writers didn’t do some goofy shyt like Mark’s girl on Invincible when she first came on the scene. She either gotta leave or accept the circumstances. Don’t drag it out

flip the script.

if you were in her shoes (as a male) you would be asking your girl how she didn't notice that the person had a totally different personality.

remember that despite the memories the clone is a totally different person - with a different way of thinking, a different way of walking, different body language, different way of expressing themself, different way of talking, of looking at things, of dressing, of drinking alcohol.

-

if someone jacked a GF's phone and started sending me messages i would notice the switch up in the first few messages.

as i should.

if someone jacked my sibling's phone i would know.

muchless if the fake was in my presence.

if you know someone well enough you will notice all the small things.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Hughie getting proposed to. Fully expect a Hughie/Starlight strap-on "joke" next season {I typed this before the two fingers "joke")

Does Homelander wear his suit 24/7? Not a single scene in the show outside of it:mjlol:

8 episodes in and Starlight's new face looking kinda okay to me:mjpls:

This shapeshifter is going to be a man

Neuman looking kinda good too I won't lie.

Homelander going rogue on live TV :lupe:

c*nt's outta the bag innit? :youngsabo:

"The train has left the station, gorgeous and you're on it:ufdup:"

This kid that plays Ryan is a terrible actor

If this pasty, ugly ass white bytch Ashley is the one to kill Homelander :beli:

President of the USA has this amateur ass "The Boys' outfit as his personal security?:comeon:

What exactly are Kimiko and Starlight's powers? Seems like they just make it up scene by scene

MM actor should have chosen the weight or the beard. Losing both just makes dude look sickly

Kimiko got AIDS with that kiss. From a writing perspective, WTF? Frenchie is probably the worst character in this show. He should have been killed off a long time ago. All his plot points feel forced in.

I repeat, this kid playing Ryan can't act.

Again, WTF are Starlight and Kimiko's powers? They just stood there frozen when Butcher killed Nueman??:what:

Oh, so we're all just supposed to believe that Sistah Bendwench was the catalyst for everything that happened in this episode/season?:mjlol:

This season was garbage. The only progression happened in the last 20 minutes of the last episode.

This season is a 4/10 for me.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
flip the script.

if you were in her shoes (as a male) you would be asking your girl how she didn't notice that the person had a totally different personality.

remember that despite the memories the clone is a totally different person - with a different way of thinking, a different way of walking, different body language, different way of expressing themself, different way of talking, of looking at things, of dressing, of drinking alcohol.

-

if someone jacked a GF's phone and started sending me messages i would notice the switch up in the first few messages.

as i should.

if someone jacked my sibling's phone i would know.

muchless if the fake was in my presence.

if you know someone well enough you will notice all the small things.
We’re talking a fantasy world where somebody has all memories of a person, not a fukkin phone impersonator :mjlol: like I said her feelings were validated, she’s not wrong for feeling a way, and if the script were flipped in the show’s situation where I were actually cloned, I would feel a way about somebody fukkin on my lady, but we gotta be “realistic” here.

Again there was nothing done wrong when somebody who looks exactly like the person you know, references true memories I don’t even know yet, but just has a few off mannerisms being able to get away with it for a week and some change. Hughie put the pieces together and realized when it was off eventually, and immediately got her tf outta there. You act like he had second thoughts or some shyt.

Like what is bro supposed to do? This is some “would you love me if I was a bug” shyt :russ:

If I couldn’t deal with the thought of my clone being able to fool my lady, that’s my problem to deal with, not hers if there wasn’t even a thought of infidelity on her part.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We’re talking a fantasy world where somebody has all memories of a person, not a fukkin phone impersonator :mjlol:

here is the thing they didn't spell out for viewers. which some didn't manage to pick up.

the clone has a totally different personalty.

how do we know?

because clone was an evil scheming NPD-spectrum psychopath assassin who suffered from some sort of personalty dysregulation.

if you can't pick up on when you are in a room with someone who is,

A) not acting like themselves

B) not sane

then :hubie:

have you ever lived with a female breh?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
here is the thing they didn't spell out for viewers. which some didn't manage to pick up.

how do we know?

because clone was an evil scheming NPD-spectrum psychopath assassin who suffered from some sort of personalty dysregulation.

B) not sane

Why are you ignoring the fact that she looks exactly like Starlight which is why your text example is trash.
Huey also been thru some shyt and was probably off mentally(Dad died, sexual assault shyt, then nearly being raped by Teknight).
Starlight been thru some shyt dealing with her powers/fire cracker shyt so Huey could chalk up the personality shift to that.

We also dont know how different the personality is, so you keep harping on "they totally different personality wise" doesnt make sense. For all we know the big shyt the shifter got right like knowing about huey losing his dad and shyt.

We are shown that Huey noticed the lil things. like looking for keys, putting on a dress instead of sweats etc. So idk why you are acting like Huey didnt notice the lil shyt.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why are you ignoring the fact that she looks exactly like Starlight which is why your text example is trash.
Huey also been thru some shyt and was probably off mentally.
Starlight been thru some shyt dealing with her powers/fire cracker shyt so Huey could chalk up the personality shift to that.

We also dont know how different the personality is, so you keep harping on "they totally different personality wise" doesnt make sense. For all we know the big shyt the shifter got right like knowing about huey losing his dad and shyt.

We are shown that Huey noticed the lil things. like looking for keys, putting on a dress instead of sweats etc. So idk why you are acting like Huey didnt notice the lil shyt.
It can read minds too. Meaning not only can it take her memories but it can make adjustments on the fly at times. So it makes it that much harder. That mf got the lottery in the power department :huhldup:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

how do we know?

B) not sane

It’s not something to pick up on our end. They obscured that he was suspicious until they wanted the sentimental moment. He explained (and they showed the scenes for a reason obviously) that he noticed the things that were off. Like I said he’s putting the pieces together but didn’t immediately jump to, “This isn’t the same person”. I guess that’s just his bad for that not being the assumption. He shoulda known since I knew. Also not like there’s anything else on his mind :skip:

But to meet in the middle, let’s say he asks her if she’s alright she’s acting differently, she gives an excuse and we end up in the same place. But at least you see he’s curious the whole time rather then revealing it in the end.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there hadn’t been a shapeshifter revealed before this season, so it’s not like it’s an immediately plausibility in their world anymore than ours.

Like I wasn’t even a fan of this season up until the finale, but that’s one of the few things I don’t have a complaint on :heh:

Edit: I was wrong on the shapeshifter shyt, but still I’m not a critic of that part at all. He not gonna immediately jump to body switch with the details he had

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It can read minds too. Meaning not only can it take her memories but it can make adjustments on the fly at times. So it makes it that much harder. That mf got the lottery in the power department :huhldup:
Only weakness being a rear naked chokehold :francis:
It’s not something to pick up on our end. They obscured that he was suspicious until they wanted the sentimental moment. He explained (and they showed the scenes for a reason obviously) that he noticed the things that were off. Like I said he’s putting the pieces together but didn’t immediately jump to, “This isn’t the same person”. I guess that’s just his bad for that not being the assumption. He shoulda known since I knew. Also not like there’s anything else on his mind :skip:

But to meet in the middle, let’s say he asks her if she’s alright she’s acting differently, she gives an excuse and we end up in the same place. But at least you see he’s curious the whole time rather then revealing it in the end.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there hadn’t been a shapeshifter revealed before this season, so it’s not like it’s an immediately plausibility in their world anymore than ours.

Like I wasn’t even a fan of this season up until the finale, but that’s one of the few things I don’t have a complaint on :heh:
There was one other shapeshifter that I remember.
Homelander had him doing personal missions for him, changing into Madelyne :dame:

But yea, there is no reason for huey or any of the boys to think the shapeshifter would go after Annie/one of their own

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huey also been thru some shyt and was probably off mentally(Dad died, sexual assault shyt, then nearly being raped by Teknight).

Bar for bar :russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homelander had him doing personal missions for him, changing into Madelyne :dame:

But yea, there is no reason for huey or any of the boys to think the shapeshifter would go after Annie/one of their own
I definitely forgot about this shyt. Freaky ass nikka :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Only weakness being a rear naked chokehold :francis:

Ayyyyyy fukking yo that shapeshifter waa fuuuuuucked up

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
-Damn Ryan really killed that Jane Lynch lookin bytch :picard:

-I thought A-Train would make an appearance

-Annie being mad at hughie for having sex with the imposter is hilarious. He literally thought it was her. Give me a break. It's hughie

-Kimiko finally speaking is...something, i guess :manny:

-I guess Butcher is resigned to the fact that Ryan has to die?

-Homelander being grossed out by Firecracker because she was coughing from all the supplements she took because he's a F.A.N. was :mjlol:

-I had to run back that punch The Deep delivered on that Vought employee. shyt had me like :damn:

Easily the best episode of the series, arguably better than the Homelander Lab episode. Prolly the weakest season overall tho.