The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So, was Firecracka getting sick and coughing going anywhere....what was the point of that?
the "supplements" she taking to breast feed without getting preggo have side effects.

they overexplained this on the show, i don't know you missed it. 🙃

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
...yeah...I know. My question was whether that was going anywhere or if it was just for a gag in the board room.
My guess is that when the virus that kills Supes starts to spread, Homelander's gonna think she has it and kill her. It feels like the perfect conclusion for her story would be to get killed by her star-spangled hero.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It's kinda justified. Hell, if a shapeshifter is fukkin my gal for 10 days and she can't tell that aint me, i'm feel a way too... :yeshrug:

I mean she jacked the memories too, when I typically think of a shapeshifter, im only thinking they would just have the appearance copied. Shorty pulled out some deep memory from the archives, thats cheating lol.

And to be fair he peeped game eventually after the unusual shyt started adding up.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Hughie

Bruh giving that soft ass violence speech when shyt about to hit the fan

This show need some toxic masculinity
He took V last season because he was tired of Starlight getting disrespected and not being able to do anything about it and she yelled at him about toxic masculinity :unimpressed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So, was Firecracka getting sick and coughing going anywhere....what was the point of that?
She was taking some shyt to be able to produce milk. It does feel like a prelude to when that virus drops tho. The weaker supes prolly get crushed by that shyt first (which would make Firecracka one of the first in line)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

foreshadowing ..

maybe :hubie:

firecracker can get sick .. and when she does she coughs a lot ..

wonder where that could be useful

:patrice:

also:

the 'firecracker' name is genius ... there are levels to that shizzit :hhh::mjpls::takedat::banderas:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not the same personality though.

that's the point.

behaviour would differ.

Neither side was wrong for how they felt. Objectively he didn’t do anything wrong tho, and he obviously felt remorse anyway, so it’s a good thing the writers didn’t do some goofy shyt like Mark’s girl on Invincible when she first came on the scene. She either gotta leave or accept the circumstances. Don’t drag it out

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The show makes ever Supe too powerful.
Even Hughie's dad was ripping thru people like cotton candy within minutes of getting the V injection.

I wish the show was more thoughtful about power levels and power sets. Does every single Supe get super strength and sometimes bullet proof skin? Does ever single Supe automatically become a psychopath willing to explode people's heads just because they're strong?

It would hit harder if they changed it up. Great finale tho.

But that's the point of the show.

That supes are so powerful it leads them to being irresponsible due to the power they have. Especially in a world where certain supes are celebrities because of their abilities.