The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Anytime the boys meet a supe who is out here destroying anything in their path they suddenly get to live.....the shifter was destroying the presidents guards in the bunker but gave MM and Hughie a nice gentle push :mjlol:

This season was ass and that last episode was trash too.......alot of setting up for the next season......like y'all had 8 episodes and 2 years and this the shyt you come up with? :martin:

The problem with characters who "know too much" is that its not really about them being a genius its the writers wanting to think they are genius....."yeah, what you thought was going wrong actually went right because we planned it".....how on earth did Sage know Neumann was going to get killed and that the president was going to get saved in the last minute? :mindblown:

FOH! :camby:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: hughie gettin abused again

side boob and flat cac jawn cheeks..:skip:

for all this fighting kamiko has done in life, she stay taking L's, minimal hands
that old white lady was dumb as hell :mjlol:
ending was better than i expected, show still slightly above ass
:russ:I thought I was the only one to notice that it like people make fun of starlight but when you think about:jbhmm: kamiko is even a worse fighter:lolbron:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
One of the drawbacks of having multiple directors of these shows is you get shyt where people's power levels go up and down like Kimiko. One minute she's fukking up SWAT teams, the next she can barely hold her own 1-on-1 with somebody. One minute Starlight can barely fight, the next she's fukking up other supes with just fighting and not even using her light-powers.

I like what they have set up for next season, but the fluffed this season up with some filler. But overall I still feel like i got what i wanted out of a season of The Boys.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the drawbacks of having multiple directors of these shows is you get shyt where people's power levels go up and down like Kimiko. One minute she's fukking up SWAT teams, the next she can barely hold her own 1-on-1 with somebody. One minute Starlight can barely fight, the next she's fukking up other supes with just fighting and not even using her light-powers.

I like what they have set up for next season, but the fluffed this season up with some filler. But overall I still feel like i got what i wanted out of a season of The Boys.
:russ:that remind me last eps starlight was getting her ass kick by the deep :mjlol: