The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I wasn’t feeling was the whole Frenchie gay love sub plot, not because it was gay, but because it was so out of nowhere
What they should’ve done is maybe remind the audience here and there that he is bi (think it was a small tidbit from S1). It’s been like 5 years of him with Kimiko so ofc most of us forgot waiting a long ass time between seasons/COVID/strike and thought it was out of left field. My wife remembered though when I questioned why they were forcing it. :skip:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I take responsibility...

For racism

ec24c409-a3f8-4924-9a95-42079297d771.gif

:dead:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Okay, so this season was two heaps of asscheeks if you ask me but I think the finale was gold. And it makes me a lot more hopeful for this next/final season

Didn't see Neuman dying at all :whoo: Wasn't this episode supposed to be called "Assassination Run"? A-Train? :dahell: Lemme find out they caught on to how trash the season was and revised with alternate plots recorded.

They should've had the Gen V characters more involved. We only got two appaearances and they flipped the cart at the end. I'll assume Neuman's daughter is moving over to that side of the universe. Really interested to see how that next season will pan put with these developments. Just add more concrete continuity please.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
FOH Nuemann had a trillion times to stop and if they had just napped Sage like Butcher said in the beginning none of this would have happened. HE was always like homelander didn't you watch all the other seasons? Ashley had her chances to get out too. Multiple in fact.
Well, I know that intellectually, but emotionally? Why did they have to do her like that? :mjcry:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I know I said somewhere in this thread that season 4 was already a stretch compared to how much comic events they used already. 5 will be much better because there should be minimal filler. I suspect they follow the ending a lot closer:demonic:
If they do, motherfukk Butcher in advance