The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I truly don't think Sage will continue to be loyal to Homelander indefinitely, she framed their future dealings as him coming to her for help - also her statement on why she helped Homelander even after he tossed her out of the Seven was basically just she wanted to see if she could do it.

Now that she has proven to herself that she IS capable, there is nothing stopping her from manipulating Homelander in her plans as well.
def agree. thought it would happen in the finale

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Glad they finished the shifter and Neuman stories.

My predictions for next season:
Everyone will be imprisoned together at the Tek Knight prisons.
Ryan will turn on Homelander and get depowered.
The Deep and Black Noir will die a joke death.
Soldier Boy will depower Homelander
Firecracker will die of a heart attack
Ashley's powers will be a joke.
Stan Edgar will swoop in and run a pathetic version of Vought, just like Stillwell in the end of the comics.
Hughie and Annie will get the same ending as in the comics.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Can't believe Butcher bodied Neuman in front of her daughter. He's basically Starlord at this point, in his fukking up everything. But Ryan killing Grace was the final straw. He realizes that Ryan can't be saved. His degeneracy is literally in his blood. Grandpops, pops, him. Side note:

Ashley is gonna be the one who kills The Deep, watch. She's been getting shyt on the entire series. They've setup her revenge.

How Firecracker went from near death to looking better than ever? Consistency please.

Vought finding everyone at the end had me pissed. It's like this whole time they knew everything the boys were doing.

Kimiko's first words were heartbreaking.

But yea, I'm ready for this shyt to wrap up.