The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know I said somewhere in this thread that season 4 was already a stretch compared to how much comic events they used already. 5 will be much better because there should be minimal filler. I suspect they follow the ending a lot closer:demonic:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FIRE Finale

Only thing I wasn’t feeling was the whole Frenchie gay love sub plot, not because it was gay, but because it was so out of nowhere

Other than that and trying to be over the top with the shock value in the tek knight ep I honestly don’t get the complaints, only reason this wasn’t as good as s3 was because it was lacking Soldier Boy

JDM was a great addition and the fukkery next season is gonna be off the charts since theirs no need for any filler

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sage planning all of this exactly is a bit too convenient and contrived. I just think she has calculated multiple scenarios (ala Dr. Strange) and knows how to maneuver based on which one plays out. In programmese, the bytch is just one big Switch/Case statement

yeah that is essentially her power where she uses probability almost like telling the future.