The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Man, why do they always have to do MM like that?

I've really come to hate Butcher this season. Deep down, he is really no different from Homelander. I can see him turning into some kind of Void-like monster that the Boys/Ryan will have to take down in the future.

I hate what happened to Victoria Neuman. Yeah yeah, she was supposed to be bad, but she was never unlikable and she tried to change. It intensified my hatred of Butcher. I wonder what's going to happen to her daughter? I could see Edgar coming to save/raise her.

Madeline was stupid. What she wanted to do would have only ended up turning Ryan into another problem that would have to be solved sometime down the line.

I felt bad for Ashley too. At least she was smart enough to inject herself with V. I wonder what power she's going to get.

Gotta give it to Sage. Her future sight is strong. I guess phase 2 is a full worldwide takeover/dictatorship with Homelander at the top.
FOH Nuemann had a trillion times to stop and if they had just napped Sage like Butcher said in the beginning none of this would have happened. HE was always like homelander didn't you watch all the other seasons? Ashley had her chances to get out too. Multiple in fact.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I love how Sage was revealed as the big bad. Forget 4-D Chess, she's playing a game that hasn't even been created yet.
Almost everything that happened in 3/4 of this season was her design; and some of what she made happen, she did just to see if she could.
Sure, Homelander is the face of evil, but Sage is the one pulling his strings.
Sage even has The Deep & Black Noir in her back pocket,
literally :shaq:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I love how Sage was revealed as the big bad. Forget 4-D Chess, she's playing a game that hasn't even been created yet.
Almost everything that happened in 3/4 of this season was her design; and some of what she made happen, she did just to see if she could.
Sure, Homelander is the face of evil, but Sage is the one pulling his strings.
Sage even has The Deep & Black Noir in her back pocket,
literally :shaq:

Sage planning all of this exactly is a bit too convenient and contrived. I just think she has calculated multiple scenarios (ala Dr. Strange) and knows how to maneuver based on which one plays out. In programmese, the bytch is just one big Switch/Case statement

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sage planning all of this exactly is a bit too convenient and contrived. I just think she has calculated multiple scenarios (ala Dr. Strange) and knows how to maneuver based on which one plays out. In programmese, the bytch is just one big Switch/Case statement
Yeah the part that really seemed farfetched was how Newman died. That was just some lucky shyt that Butcher killed her.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Good last 2 episodes in an otherwise trash overall season. Season 5 should be a step up with it being the final season and should be no more wheel spinning like this season. Was cool seeing Cat, Sam, Soldier Boy and the magneto chick. The MM getting violated with gross stuff joke is way overdone. shyt was old in the last season, yet they keep going to the well. Gonna miss neuman, nice to see sage pop back up.

With the writers on this show, they probably gonna give ashley powers dealing with feces :francis:
Of course they have Starlight blame Hughie for sleeping with a shapeshifter that also gets the person's memories.

nusfEr8.png

x7W5jjn.gif
xNVPleA.gif

WOvpe6B.gif
GcfY23k.gif

3JSK0Ex.gif