The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale, surprising in a few ways but like a lot of the what they set up for the next season.

Since it's still early

Butcher on the war path with Neegan fully taking over :demonic:. RIP Neuman, one of the better characters on the show.

Ryan finding out the truth about Homelander, but not wanting to believe. Madeline should have taken Butcher's more slow approach :francis:

Sage has a Phase 2 :lupe:

Gen V characters showing up again :gladbron:

Ashley taking V to avoid being killed

Medicine starting to take a toll on Firecracker. Seems like the milk will be going bad soon :picard:

Kimiko finally speaking :sadcam:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, why do they always have to do MM like that?

I've really come to hate Butcher this season. Deep down, he is really no different from Homelander. I can see him turning into some kind of Void-like monster that the Boys/Ryan will have to take down in the future.

I hate what happened to Victoria Neuman. Yeah yeah, she was supposed to be bad, but she was never unlikable and she tried to change. It intensified my hatred of Butcher. I wonder what's going to happen to her daughter? I could see Edgar coming to save/raise her.

Madeline was stupid. What she wanted to do would have only ended up turning Ryan into another problem that would have to be solved sometime down the line.

I felt bad for Ashley too. At least she was smart enough to inject herself with V. I wonder what power she's going to get.

Gotta give it to Sage. Her future sight is strong. I guess phase 2 is a full worldwide takeover/dictatorship with Homelander at the top.

Daps

I've really come to hate Butcher this season. Deep down, he is really no different from Homelander. I can see him turning into some kind of Void-like monster that the Boys/Ryan will have to take down in the future.

I hate what happened to Victoria Neuman. Yeah yeah, she was supposed to be bad, but she was never unlikable and she tried to change. It intensified my hatred of Butcher. I wonder what's going to happen to her daughter? I could see Edgar coming to save/raise her.

Madeline was stupid. What she wanted to do would have only ended up turning Ryan into another problem that would have to be solved sometime down the line.

I felt bad for Ashley too. At least she was smart enough to inject herself with V. I wonder what power she's going to get.

Gotta give it to Sage. Her future sight is strong. I guess phase 2 is a full worldwide takeover/dictatorship with Homelander at the top.
HulkShe :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Butcher going scorched earth, damn.

They did a decent enough job trying to leave Ryan's allegiances up in the air but his reaction to killing Mallory wasn't a good time. Reacted like Homelander and didn't care at all, or if he did he def didn't show it but considering how emotionally reactive Ryan is... If he felt bad he would've shown it.

Butcher probably had the best writing this season imo, him or A-Train. I'm glad A-Train was able to redeem himself and get away, but I think he'll be back. Probably gonna get killed unfortunately.

Man, it's fukked they was gonna off Ashley after everything they've put her through. I think she's gonna have a great power, but it will disfigure her (mainly reshaping her head or something). Definitely not siding with supes tho. I don't see that happening. She was a communist in her formative years and desired to get away from it all. I only see her having vengeance similar to Butcher.

I'm neutral about Vicky getting clipped. She was a well written character though but clearly wasn't gonna last long. Butcher don't give af no more and that parasite took over.

I hope The Deep has the worst death possible. Black Noir too.

Kimiko got NERFED bad, she couldn't do shyt to Sam? Gen V power levels are annoying (RIP Chance; Andre's actor) Andre has my favorite skillset but idk if they're recasting or writing the character out, but I'm guessing Hughie and Frenchie will find each other and eventually find the Gen V kids.

I'm so tired of that MM shyt, and because of that I hope MM kills that dude. Every damn season now with that dude.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
you know they wanted to say
MAGA instead of strong/super :demonic:

cool finale/set up for the final season

does the comics tell us
what powers ashley has? i thought she was going to go bat shyt on the 7, or at least tease us with what powers she has

MM's dead prez shirt was dope...but
why they gotta bring dikk man back :russell:

kimiko finally talking :krs: I thought she would've said frenchie's name instead of just nooooo

sage's plan :ohhh: wonder what phase 2 is

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I truly don't think Sage will continue to be loyal to Homelander indefinitely, she framed their future dealings as him coming to her for help - also her statement on why she helped Homelander even after he tossed her out of the Seven was basically just she wanted to see if she could do it.

Now that she has proven to herself that she IS capable, there is nothing stopping her from manipulating Homelander in her plans as well.