The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Again, I say. If me winning is such an outrage and under such shady circumstances, why isn't anybody going to the MODS and trying to see what's real? If this is such a conspiracy of X-Files proportions then go to the mods and get a recount or re-vote. Anything other than that is either butt hurt whining or trolling:stopitslime:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
As a casual poster on this board and a Nas stan, I gotta say neither charmander or Ziggiy are poster's of the year.

If anybody should have that title, off the top I'm going with a nikka like @hustlemania, he drops new songs and Mixtapes, he has a good knowledge of rappers from each coast and he doesn't seem bias, he just enjoys rap music. Megatron woulda been good too, I didn't vote though.

The fact that the top two vote getters are rival internet cliques, while quality posters got overlooked says a lot.

Yea, dudes like hustlemania and stress welker stay hittin us with new music, and keeping us fed, whenever Big Biz heads heads back into the batcave. Underrated posters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Is there criteria in everyone's mind for what a poster of the year should be cause I have no idea how that works

If its plat threads then I guess Big Biz takes it

Otherwise we asking Ronnie or DJ Scarface for more attention :yeshrug:

Everybody knows Big Biz would've won, but he's a mod so we couldn't vote for him :manny:

Ziggiy is my nikka and all, but we know Big Biz is the true king of the Booth, so why are nikkas acting dumb? And if Charmander or Hustlemania had won I would've been content with that too. Char's the smartest troll on the internet and he'll son you with the force of 1000 Fire Blasts, and Hustle blesses us with singles, albums, mixtapes, etc.
Wepa Man is clearly just having fun out of here :heh:. I bet if someone from Sohh Icey had won -- *cough* Charmander *cough* :mjpls: -- he and them **** Hunter aliases (don't make me expose him too :birdman:) wouldn't have had shyt to say. Am I the only one who sees how forced this out cry is? :mindblown:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Funny how no one gave a fukk about the awards till after Ziggiy won. You guys sound like those people that don't vote but then complain about whose president :laugh: Didn't know e-awards were this serious.

Ziggiys post are always positive so can't hate on him for winning. There's a lot of 5 star posters on here though, don't think it's just one clear cut winner.

More than likely whoever one was gonna get that hate:yeshrug:
If anyone can handle it,it's ziggiy. Besides,he gets way more love than hate anyway.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
since his posting resume aint adding up

http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=722730

6 threads, all of them flopped

what contributions is he bringing to The Booth? everyone who voted for him is either an obsessed homoerotic nas stan like him or a member of his corny TPC crew

so all it takes to be poster of the year is to have nas in your avy or rep some gay crew?

I'd never heard of the guy before he won, but did you read his best albums of 2012 thread? The guy writes well, takes the music seriously and seems to be an adult (I.e. not engaging in name calling and actually welcoming well reasoned dissents from his opinions). I didn't take issue with any of his picks, but I'm looking forward to debating him respectfully when the time comes. There are so few adults on this forum - we should be saluting this guy. :salute::salute::salute:

Daps
Again, I say. If me winning is such an outrage and under such shady circumstances, why isn't anybody going to the MODS and trying to see what's real? If this is such a conspiracy of X-Files proportions then go to the mods and get a recount or re-vote. Anything other than that is either butt hurt whining or trolling:stopitslime:

homie.. just post one of your dope threads, or posts.. its really that simple.. :ld:

you acting like you got a highlight reel from last year, and cats just hating out the blue.. coming from someone who posts, and reads regularly on this forum- i dont know who you are.. you shouldnt take that as a diss.. you should be able to shut folks up, with some substance to back it.. not "talk to the mods".. by saying that and you, or the mods not even being able to post anything of substance, says alot..

yall spend all day & night asking questions, and breaking shyt down on this site.. now, all of a sudden yall acting like its a crime to question something..

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ill admit id never heard of him but did read his top 5 thread. Didnt agree with him but was shocked the thread wasnt a war of butthurt stans which usually happens to any thread with a poster declaring an opinion. So he must be respected by posters.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
homie.. just post one of your dope threads, or posts.. its really that simple.. :ld:

you acting like you got a highlight reel from last year, and cats just hating out the blue.. coming from someone who posts, and reads regularly on this forum- i dont know who you are.. you shouldnt take that as a diss.. you should be able to shut folks up, with some substance to back it.. not "talk to the mods".. by saying that and you, or the mods not even being able to post anything of substance, says alot..

yall spend all day & night asking questions, and breaking shyt down on this site.. now, all of a sudden yall acting like its a crime to question something..

These are threads in which some of my posts received the most respect

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/78845...-have-christian-****-there-3.html#post2885909

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/45939-hip-hop-awards-fight-no-camel-3.html#post1668578

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/42601...n_rap_album_part_1-2012-a-61.html#post1573965

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/72349-how-can-you-say-lost-isnt-greatest-11.html#post2675789

My Thread

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/19198-lost-untitled-appreciation-thread.html

Daps
This is a top 5 bytch made type thread..I dont even want to waste my time on this childish garbage..ziggiy keep bangin breh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

welcome to the life, fam.
I told you a long time ago.
Just to be a good posters and it would do you well.
Now, you done it.
So, get ready for a posting life of imposters, and a rogue's gallery of villains from out of nowhere.
Stalking you, hacking your cp, and being on complete overall bullshyt.

I hope you are ready for it.
I do not remember you having any feuds of note.
So, hopefully....
You are ready, or are ramping up to be ready.

:salute:

Good luck,.....

Art Barr = coli world champion of the world

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Lmao at y'all angry nikkas. If you took the time to CHECK the actual voting thread you could count out exactly who voted for who.

In that VERY THREAD I was co-signed by none other than the Gawd Big Bizz

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/73522...hread-25k-coli-cash-prize-5.html#.UP1rOSe9KSM

If enough people have a problem with me then go to the mods and demand a recount, but DON'T EVER SUGGEST that I don't put in work bruh. Nobody with even half a rep in these boards would dare claim that I don't put in work.

Now kiss the ring:king:

:smugbiden:

concise

Veteran
Daps
so ... where is the actual vote thread, not just the nominee thread? :huh: