The aliases came out in droves today :dead:

:heh: I cant fukk with yall man

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
If charmander isn't tripping why is others:beli: And then yall turnaround and say Billy ocean is:cape: And isn't all these ziggiy threads spam:shaq2: Two good posters were finalists and ziggiy won. That doesn't take anything away from char. We know what he's capable of. It doesn't make any of us think less of him. You can build char up without tearing ziggiy down.

:salute: to char for being a man about it. Yall can learn something from him.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
If charmander isn't tripping why is others:beli: And then yall turnaround and say Billy ocean is:cape: And isn't all these ziggiy threads spam:shaq2: Two good posters were finalists and ziggiy won. That doesn't take anything away from char. We know what he's capable of. It doesn't make any of us think less of him. You can build char up without tearing ziggiy down.

Whats so good about Ziggy posts? :dwillhuh:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

:ld: I even nominated Charmander for the booth. I didnt even nominate Ziggiy until JoelB brought his name up. He even wasn't in my initial candidate posting.

:aicmon: So let's cut the shenanigans and this fake out cry for justice. I don't wanna put nobody on blast, but for real, yo.... :why: Anybody with a brain knows these dudes whining are aliases as well as affliates of a certain crew :mjpls:

It's MLK Day, b. Do something with ya life :snooze:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

I'm just saying if you're not familiar with him give him a shot. And if his posts aren't for you:yeshrug: I like his posting because his answers are always well thought out and logical. Even if I disagree with him, can see where he's coming from. Not just in the Booth but other parts of the forum. Just give the man a shot before you make an opinions all I'm asking:manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is there criteria in everyone's mind for what a poster of the year should be cause I have no idea how that works

If its plat threads then I guess Big Biz takes it

Otherwise we asking Ronnie or DJ Scarface for more attention :yeshrug:

Daps

this is the realest question.. what makes him a good poster..?

because a bunch of Nas stans voted for him..? :heh: thats what hot in the-coli skreets now..?

come on, fam.. nobody aint "hating", or "complaining".. just keep it real with ya folks, and say he won because some Nas stans/aliases voted him in.. because, it aint about the content he supplied..

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should have known. This Hoe-L B fakkot is always stroking the penises of Nas and his fans :smh:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a casual poster on this board and a Nas stan, I gotta say neither charmander or Ziggiy are poster's of the year.

If anybody should have that title, off the top I'm going with a nikka like @hustlemania, he drops new songs and Mixtapes, he has a good knowledge of rappers from each coast and he doesn't seem bias, he just enjoys rap music. Megatron woulda been good too, I didn't vote though.

The fact that the top two vote getters are rival internet cliques, while quality posters got overlooked says a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Honestly ive never even heard of him. I read the forum daily and his name doesnt ring a bell. But I dont care either.

the whole clique internet crew thing is lame as shyt though.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As a casual poster on this board and a Nas stan, I gotta say neither charmander or Ziggiy are poster's of the year.

If anybody should have that title, off the top I'm going with a nikka like @hustlemania, he drops new songs and Mixtapes, he has a good knowledge of rappers from each coast and he doesn't seem bias, he just enjoys rap music. Megatron woulda been good too, I didn't vote though.

The fact that the top two vote getters are rival internet cliques, while quality posters got overlooked says a lot.
:leon: Didnt even notice

Last edited by a moderator:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Funny how no one gave a fukk about the awards till after Ziggiy won. You guys sound like those people that don't vote but then complain about whose president :laugh: Didn't know e-awards were this serious.

Ziggiys post are always positive so can't hate on him for winning. There's a lot of 5 star posters on here though, don't think it's just one clear cut winner.