The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Neva heard of this nikka in my life.

Didnt even know he won Poster of the Year until this thread.

Daps

thanks for reassuring what i already said.. :beli:

i mean.. you got a few daps.. and..? should i post a thread where i got 70daps off first post..?

again.. i aint hating.. them threads are filled with the same cats, with the same agenda.. of course they gonna dap you like crazy.. theres alot of bias cats on here.. alot of Nas, and Kendrick Lamar fans.. we get it..

as for content in general, what do you supply..? at least char has well though-out troll threads, and their all over the board as far as hip-hop goes.. you talk about the same 4/5 rappers, all the time..

congrats on whatever you think you won.. but, im sure even you know you didnt really supply the Booth with much.. if you were to stop posting back in Aug.. no one would even know, or remember.. in my honest opinion.. thats what separates a poster of the year, from your average poster.. peace..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gonna from I've had a Cold War with Hustlemania but that duke has taken up a few gigabytes of my laptop.

I thought we were excluding the hiphop suppliers (biz etc), cause its a no brainier if they're competing. Cats creating discussions and supplying music >> everyone. Or else there would be no forum.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i ain't even get a chance to vote, but IMO, ziggy was a quality poster before the coli, i'm sure that may have influenced cats that were already familiar with his steeze, then again i haven't been on here as much as i'd like to know about all the behind the scenes bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
thanks for reassuring what i already said.. :beli:

i mean.. you got a few daps.. and..? should i post a thread where i got 70daps off first post..?

again.. i aint hating.. them threads are filled with the same cats, with the same agenda.. of course they gonna dap you like crazy.. theres alot of bias cats on here.. alot of Nas, and Kendrick Lamar fans.. we get it..

as for content in general, what do you supply..? at least char has well though-out troll threads, and their all over the board as far as hip-hop goes.. you talk about the same 4/5 rappers, all the time..

congrats on whatever you think you won.. but, im sure even you know you didnt really supply the Booth with much.. if you were to stop posting back in Aug.. no one would even know, or remember.. in my honest opinion.. thats what separates a poster of the year, from your average poster.. peace..

Well thought out TROLL threads bruh??:heh:

I mean if thats YOUR cup of tea then all salutes to you homie. Better luck next year:lolbron:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I think char should have won, are mega, ziggy cool no beef wit dude, and he dont even come off as a over the top nas Stan, but let's keep it real he won cause he in a nas Stan group, I might act like I hate but nas is number 2 on my top 5, but the nas dikk eating need to slow down a bit

Daps
Well thought out TROLL threads bruh??:heh:

I mean if thats YOUR cup of tea then all salutes to you homie. Better luck next year:lolbron:

yes.. a well thought out troll thread..

it gets people discussing, sh!t.. yknow.. things you dont do.. :heh:

i really didnt care to win, or even be brought into it..

:huhldup: @ this nerd acting like he won something forreal.. you cant even take open criticism.. fukkin weirdo loser.. go play with ya lil e-trophy, and celebrate ya e-daps..