The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
rofl

y'all really gon act like this nikka is a poster of the year worthy candidate?

All I can recall about this nikka is how irrationally hard he supports Nas - that's it.

nikkas like hustlemania, charmander, and White Mike are all better, more knowledgeable posters and have a more important function on this site than this level-1 Nas stan

it's in this vein that the-coli is worse than old SOHH. The level of posting excellence has dropped considerably. This nikka would never be considered anything "of the year" in the SOHH days

it's a shame

White Mike post are real too :noah:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
Im not mad that Ziggiy won, I just wanna know on what basis was this decision made.

Im 99.9% that it had something to do with him being a Nas stan.

Why is this Billy Ocean on his :cape: shiet? :what:

We're just asking questions

Btw, I didnt even vote so Im not hurt or anything

This all I want to know but I'm getting attacked by these TCP losers for asking.

Daps
Like I said. If I was nobody before. I'm somebody now:laugh:

Now we talkin donations? nikka please:stopitslime:

nah.. you still a nobody, who everybodies questioning.. dont get it twisted.. :mjpls:

im sure even you know you dont deserve whatever you won.. but, bask in your e-glory.. just know, outside a Nas thread- nobody know you.. no need to act like you a mover & shaker now..

you got 6 threads.. thats like having 6yds in the Superbowl, and somehow winning MVP.. :why:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
nah.. you still a nobody, who everybodies questioning.. dont get it twisted.. :mjpls:

im sure even you know you dont deserve whatever you won.. but, bask in your e-glory.. just know, outside a Nas thread- nobody know you.. no need to act like you a mover & shaker now..

you got 6 threads.. thats like having 6yds in the Superbowl, and somehow winning MVP.. :why:

:whoa:

@ your sig :russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Im not mad that Ziggiy won, I just wanna know on what basis was this decision made.

Im 99.9% sure that it had something to do with him being a Nas stan.

And why is this Billy Ocean on his :cape: shiet? :what:

This all I want to know but I'm getting attacked by these TCP losers for asking.

I already said if you feel like my winning was shady, go to the mods. It ain't gonna hurt me none. If you got enough people who feel like @charmander is the rightful winner then demand a recount, a re-vote, or whatever but let it BE KNOWN that I am neither a Plant nor was the voting rigged by myself nor anyone from the #TPC . Let the Mods give you whatever proof you desire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Im 99.9% sure that it had something to do with him being a Nas stan.

And why is this Billy Ocean on his :cape: shiet? :what:

:russ: at your avatar