The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think char should have won, are mega, ziggy cool no beef wit dude, and he dont even come off as a over the top nas Stan, but let's keep it real he won cause he in a nas Stan group, I might act like I hate but nas is number 2 on my top 5, but the nas dikk eating need to slow down a bit

fukk this, em dropping an album this year, i gotta rally the troops

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
yes.. a well thought out troll thread..

it gets people discussing, sh!t.. yknow.. things you dont do.. :heh:

i really didnt care to win, or even be brought into it..

:huhldup: @ this nerd acting like he won something forreal.. you cant even take open criticism.. fukkin weirdo loser.. go play with ya lil e-trophy, and celebrate ya e-daps..

Hustle can you get Old hip hop albums?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lol. thats why i stay away from threads like those. did you really think that the person who won the poll would be deserving of the title? nothing to get mad about.

but yea, that dude ziggiy winning is way left-field. real talk, i rarely ever notice dude. and when i do its either a poor post or hes stanning nas. cant even think of a thread made by him.:laff:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
lol. thats why i stay away from threads like those. did you really think that the person who won the poll would be deserving of the title? nothing to get mad about.

but yea, that dude ziggiy winning is way left-field. real talk, i rarely ever notice dude. and when i do its either a poor post or hes stanning nas. cant even think of a thread made by him.:laff:

He only has 6 threads :bryan::bryan:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I voted for @hustlemania, @charmander, and @Ziggly, three top posters who contribute a lot to the coli in different ways. You got people coming up with conspiracy theories about someone winning a message board award :russ: You'd swear dude won a rolls royce or a mansion filled with the most beautiful Eritrean women the way dudes are so angry bringing in their aliases and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wepa Man

Supporter
Daps
depends.. we've had a few threads on here with some gems in em.. alot of people slept on em, tho..

lemme know what you're looking for, and ill see what i can do tho.. :win:

Redmans Doc's da Name 2000

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hes the biggest nas stan here and 60% of the booth are nas dikkriders thats why he won, close thread